• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

eb games Australia have broken the street date

Haven't tried yet. Beat Canada in my first game 53-0 with Australia on Medium. Disappointed that you can only choose to play on Night in Sydney.
bro tell us more about the game? have u had a chance to jump online yet? wat are the online tables and stuff like?? Cheers

bro tell us more about the game? have u had a chance to jump online yet? wat are the online tables and stuff like?? Cheers

Haven't gone online yet sorry, just spent the last 20 minutes editing the Australian team. Will post once I have :)

From my understanding, there are no online leaderboards. Also, the activation code with the game isn't working with it right now as the game isn't supposed to be released until the 26th.

On the website the code is in capitals. I found not actually entering it in capitals worked for me after several failed attempts. It's alright countys111, I had the demo so the excitement probably isn't as high as it could be :). It's a solid foundation, haven't found anything wrong with it. I think it may become very easy very quickly given the 53-0 on Medium. I prefer playing it with friends, playing against the computer isn't overly exciting for me. It's in no way revolutionary, but it's Rugby on PS3 :)

Did you just change the names for the Aussie side. Quade cooper Passing:94 sidestep:98 Tackling: 23

Did you just change the names for the Aussie side. Quade cooper Passing:94 sidestep:98 Tackling: 23

He nearly didn't make the team due to my major dislike for him. His passing defs wouldn't be 94 based on his performance against New Zealand the other week. Nah mate, I'm PS3

Bought it. Changed the Samoan names and played a game. Not bad I say, should be fun online though. Whats this promotion unlock code thing to get the online stuff ? I went to the website as it says and I couldnt find it. Anyone else get it for X-box 360 let me know. My username is Afakassiassasin (Same as my TRF username but afakasi with 2 S's)

You on Xbox I'll vs you. Just getting now on the way home looks mint
Ill give you a game tomorrow dude if you want. Round 4pm Ill be online (Im in perth 2 and I got it on X box 360). Whats your username?

Last edited:
The code has been taken down from the website.

Edit: Just tried online play, two options of player match and custom match. It tried searching for an opponent but understandably no were found. Just started a Warm Up tour of the South Pacific have taken a few photos of the menu. Will try a video and see how it turns up, my camera is pretty dodgy.

Last edited:
Presume that's as a sign that they don't approve of the shop releasing it early?

Bought it. Changed the Samoan names and played a game. Not bad I say, should be fun online though. Whats this promotion unlock code thing to get the online stuff ? I went to the website as it says and I couldnt find it. Anyone else get it for X-box 360 let me know. My username is Afakassiassasin (Same as my TRF username but afakasi with 2 S's)

Ill give you a game tomorrow dude if you want. Round 4pm Ill be online (Im in perth 2 and I got it on X box 360). Whats your username?
\

Deal My Name is FX PR3DATOR. Not very good lost against Namibia on hard mode. Very fun though

ok cool ill add you tommorrow, although it might not be availble online mode yet but we'll try. I just lost to Scotland my first and only game on hard with Samoa as the Scots hit me with a high tackle early and they were a man down the whole game, but I still lost :( I did a little tweaking of the players, will spent more time tweaking tomorrow with names attributes to player models. It is a pretty fun game.

Latest posts