• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

eb games Australia have broken the street date

19-16 Scotland very tense game with 5 mins to go. This is great!!!!! Bunching is not a problem on hard mode but it is hard

EDit: He win 19-16. Bloody great game. Good on you Hb

WTF why is there no code to play online I want to play my brother just spent an hour editing Australian squad an it looks good playing ai sucks has anyone got this to work or has a link I've payed my money where's my online experience to go with it not happy :(

You can play online when the games actually out. At the moment you've got a game you shouldn't so just be grateful you have it at all!

I have the Game because eb games were selling it.. I do not have a game that I should not have I merely bought it as it was on offer, if RWC wanted it to be a tight release date then they should of been more strict. Frankly a game that needs a code for online Is frustrating as that's why most people play games these days.

Last edited:
EB games weren't supposed to though, they're selling it early
Release date is the 26th not 22nd

EB games weren't supposed to though, they're selling it early
Release date is the 26th not 22nd

At the end of the day, we paid full price for the game which included Online play, so I could understand why some people would be upset.

Meh, why would they activate the online stuff early? No one should have the game so there's no reason it should be live

I think the point is here, "If your angry. Be angry at EB Games". HB Studios and 505 Games have not done anything other than what they claimed they would in relation to the code etc.

There could be any number of things, servers arent ready, supports not in place. They werent expecting any traffic until the 26th.

As someone said the retailer broke the rules, be glad you can play around on it you'll have online from the 26th to the end of time...

I'm not much of an online gamer so it doesn't bother me that I won't have anyone to play against, I got in early and got me that code :). I've made a incredibly short video of very small gameplay clips I captured while doing a Warm Up Tour including the online menu and some other menus. Don't get too excited, but I guess it's better than nothing :)

Last edited:
I'm not much of an online gamer so it doesn't me that I won't have anyone to play against, I got in early and got me that code :). I've made a incredibly short video of very small gameplay clips I captured while doing a Warm Up Tour including the online menu and some other menus. Don't get too excited, but I guess it's better than nothing :)

Sounds pretty interesting to me. Although I'm not sure if we're allowed them embedded here due to the embargo. I think a link would still be acceptable (as far as I know). :)

At the end of the day, we paid full price for the game which included Online play, so I could understand why some people would be upset.

Yes you paid full price for a game which included online play. And you will get such online play from the 26th, when you were meant to. I can't understand why anyone is upset.

The game isn't meant to be out until Fri so online play shouldn't start until then. You got it early which is good so get some practice in and be a step ahead of us all when we get online :p

Sounds pretty interesting to me. Although I'm not sure if we're allowed them embedded here due to the embargo. I think a link would still be acceptable (as far as I know). :)

The link shall be provided in about 9 minutes time. I really don't understand the point of this online code. It's not a one off code I don't believe so it doesn't seem like it's to penalize renters or second hand buyers like a lot of EA Sports games. I do like the promise of updated World Cup jerseys because Ireland's jersey does not appear to be licensed. Is this because it hasn't been released yet?

Yer stop moaning about online play and enjoy the actual game.... You lucky sods have it 4 days early :p

Been to a few game stores, haven't even received shipment in yet :( :( Enjoy offline till Friday thats what I say

Latest posts