• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Editing Hair Styles on Real Players

J

jeffb

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, 1000 apologises if it has.

I have edited several players in Rugby 06, is it possible to change the hair style/colour of the players? i changed the players name, using Rugby2006 Player Editor and then edited the rosters.

Many Thanks

Jeff

You can change them to wear a scrumcap etc, and the skin colour, from light, tanned, dark andvery dark.

You can change them to wear a scrumcap etc, and the skin colour, from light, tanned, dark andvery dark. [/b]

Its more the hair colour and syle. ie black and dreadlocks/breads. Thought i saw something on one of the editors.

Jeff

Oh, i see what you mean now.. If you see a player in the game with dreads, find out who he is and find him in the editor.

Try looking up Steven Sooialo, i think i gave him dreads by selecting a number in the headgear section of the editor. Failing, that try Rabeni.

Use that number for your player.

Oh, i see what you mean now.. If you see a player in the game with dreads, find out who he is and find him in the editor.

Try looking up Steven Sooialo, i think i gave him dreads by selecting a number in the headgear section of the editor. Failing, that try Rabeni.

Use that number for your player. [/b]

Cant see a headgear option on my editor :(

Jeff

My boo, it's called 'unknown 6'. For example, if you want to add a headgear you choose 135. To remove it, return it to zero. I can remember which does which now, but one of them 35 or 53 is for black dreads.

My boo, it's called 'unknown 6'. For example, if you want to add a headgear you choose 135. To remove it, return it to zero. I can remember which does which now, but one of them 35 or 53 is for black dreads. [/b]

Cheers M8, dont suppose you know the colour for blonde hair?

Jeff

ok, with the editor...

some players whose faces i've changed have orange hair. I mean bright orange, unnatural. and sometimes when you give a player headgear in the editor, it doesn't show up. help?

ok, with the editor...

some players whose faces i've changed have orange hair. I mean bright orange, unnatural. and sometimes when you give a player headgear in the editor, it doesn't show up. help? [/b]

I was just going to mention that. I have gone through all the options. In the game the player looks like has has a red/orange scrum cap, no sign of dreadlock/breads.