• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Editing Rugby 08

Alpa

Academy Player
Country Flag

Portugal

Club or Nation

Portugal

Hey guys, I know there are a lot of threads like this around, but I haven't quite understood any of them. I want to edit my game in a PES style (more specifically, I want to edit logos and equipments of a team, as well as player names and stats (and faces if possible, though that is not a priority). Is there any program that does this in an easy and intuitive way? If not, I have started extracting files from the data.gob already, but I don't know how to edit them. Can anyone explain that to me? I have no experience with .fsh.

Chris4000

Academy Player
Do you replacing team logos and rugby union balls as regards equipment or do you mean creating a team from stratch and editing its logos?

Alpa

Academy Player
Country Flag

Portugal

Club or Nation

Portugal

I would actually like to do both of these things. I want to, firstly, edit Portugal in order to correct its logo, minikits and equipments, as well as editing the squad (names, stats, faces) to make it up-to-date. With more time, I would also like to create my own team with my own players.

Chris4000

Academy Player
I want to do the same, can anyone help either of us on this with a short tutorial on how to code new teams?

Latest posts