• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England callups for Scotland...

Didnt Kidney get to a number of semi and finals in the European cup before he won it. I know Munster were a serious force in European rugby before he won it. Highly rated coach because he achieved alot and has been around for a while at the highest level.
Mallender needs more time to develop, i think if you threw him in now it might be a bit much and could destroy a promising coach.
I hate the idea of follwoing football, but cricket did as well and it works. But with cappello they have proved that if you pick the best you do get results.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alled12 @ Mar 10 2010, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Didnt Kidney get to a number of semi and finals in the European cup before he won it. I know Munster were a serious force in European rugby before he won it. Highly rated coach because he achieved alot and has been around for a while at the highest level.
Mallender needs more time to develop, i think if you threw him in now it might be a bit much and could destroy a promising coach.
I hate the idea of follwoing football, but cricket did as well and it works. But with cappello they have proved that if you pick the best you do get results.[/b]
That what I saying about letting the guy's serve their apprentice but not fully up on Cricket but aren't England sh*te at that B) Heard on radio recently an Irish guy score 100 for them :lol:

ANd soccer is different all together

Football no need to go there.
Yes Eion Morgan got a hundred in the 2nd odi it was a pretty goos knock by all accounts. England arent bad won the ashes with a reasonable amount of luck involved drew in South Africa, there ok lack a bit of metal. The upside is they have a lot of good young players and a coach his willing to pick them. watch out for a lad called Steve Finn really quick and tall well thought of in county circles, as well as Shahzad, both potential future stars.
While we wait for the future english coach's to get to a good grounding we should perhaps look overseas.
The selection of Johnson and co is awful at the moment, but benefiting Nrothampton well rested players.

Despite the fact that this England team looks below par, we should still have enough to beat the Scots, albeit narrowly.

The French in Paris scare the hell out of me.

I think the scots may surprise us a little, long shot but I will go with them winning. Either way I think it will be close. Paris will be hung drawn and quartered and then sum, going to be a painful day I think.

Well as was said.... Scotland are set up beautifully.

Beaten by Italy so practically everyone expects them to loose, I wouldn't be surprised if Scotland beat England but if they do I can see it been a very tight game.

I think the scots will win. Although the weather's been great in Edinburgh lately which will suit us more than them...

We've all seen the lineups... The Scottish are completely inept while England have gone all out for Defence-defence-and-a-bit-more-defence. Then if they get the egg, they'll hoof it away. Nobody at all in the XV willing to run it... If Jason Robinson wasn't retired, I would expect him to be dropped considering the current mentality.

If we see a single try in the match, I'll be amazed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Mar 10 2010, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We've all seen the lineups... The Scottish are completely inept while England have gone all out for Defence-defence-and-a-bit-more-defence. Then if they get the egg, they'll hoof it away. Nobody at all in the XV willing to run it... If Jason Robinson wasn't retired, I would expect him to be dropped considering the current mentality.

If we see a single try in the match, I'll be amazed.[/b]

Dire game on the horizon it looks like.

However I will most likley be too drunk to notice, thats what you get with drinking with the Irish i guess. :lol:

Got to agree this is not exactly going to be a try fest now is it. It will probably chuck it down suit the scots to a tee, stuff it up your jumper and pull of there one win of the year. Shame but it may help resolve other issues who knows. Moving house so it will be on some where, I doubt it would be a show stopper.

Latest posts