Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Joseph had a back-spasm (I thought he'd done his hamstring) and is possibly in contention for this weekend,

Ford has an achilles injury, unlikely to be ready for this weekend but should play in the tournament at some point,

Marler has a knee injury but is likely to feature at some point this tournament,

Wilson back doing rehab at Newcastle (tbh I'd remove him from the EPS entirely and allow him to make his comeback for Newcastle rather than dropping him straight into test rugby - considering he's only playing about 80? 90? minutes since the world cup)

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Umaga and Furbank out, as well - both injured.

Looking forward to seeing Watson in the 2nd row

scotty507

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Club or Nation

Exeter

Umaga and Furbank out, as well - both injured.

Looking forward to seeing Watson in the 2nd row
Willis in too. Id love to see 6 Willis 7 Curry 8 Billy. 20 Underhill( id rather someone other than billy at 8 but not worth thinking about.)

I like the thought of 60 minutes underhill comes on and makes 20 brutal hits to finish the game

ragerancher

International
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Poor Tom Dunn.
I guess he'll finish his England career with 3 caps and 93 seconds
Jones be like "well he didn't perform in those 93 seconds mate, he should have scored at least 2 tries". I'm genuinely ****** off with how Jones is treating Dunn, either give him some proper game time or drop him, don't keep him in this stupid limbo. It's **** poor player management and really a dick move. At least if you are dropped you know where you stand, Jones is just completely ******* with him and preventing him from playing for Bath.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Surely he's gonna drop him now that LCD is fit?

If he doesn't get released back to back for this weekend I'll he very surprised

FLOBALOB

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Antilles

Club or Nation

Cornish Priates

Jones be like "well he didn't perform in those 93 seconds mate, he should have scored at least 2 tries". I'm genuinely ****** off with how Jones is treating Dunn, either give him some proper game time or drop him, don't keep him in this stupid limbo. It's **** poor player management and really a dick move. At least if you are dropped you know where you stand, Jones is just completely ******* with him and preventing him from playing for Bath.
He could have given him 15 mins in both the Italy and especially the Georgia game. To put him on in last few seconds in 3 matches is just taking the ****.
If i was Dunn i'd be boiling inside, especially as he knew he'd be replaced once LCD came back. Like you say Awful man management.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.