• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Rugby Shirt

H

Hazey

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone can help - I'm looking to buy one of the old England rugby shirts, as worn in 2006/2007 before the new World Cup shirt comes out, but because most of the retailers are stocking up for the new kit, I can't find one anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can find one? Needs to be a M/L. Not too expensive would be nice as well! :p

Thanks,

Hazey

After the last two tests England played in SA, my friend Prestwick is prepared to sell his, infact he told me one night he'd swop it, along with £50 for a Bok jersey. PM him for details

Have you tried the places like JJB and Sports World, they usually have them in stock...

Have tried there, and even emailed them directly because the shirt does not appear on their website anymore, but unfortunately they are out of stock.

Stuey, am trying ebay, but I'm not garranteed the shirt, so was hoping for a retailer. Any further help much appreciated.

Can you give me a link to the page on that site please, I can't see them anywhere?

Because:

A. The new one isn't out yet.

and

B. I happen to like the old one.

DC, I have tried there as well, they don't have any England replica kit in at the moment.

Any help is still very welcome guys...

Incrediuble that no one has one of the old kits, especially as the new one isn't out for another 2 weeks yet.

May sound strange, but go and look in a branch of TK Maxx if you have one. Went in there the other day and they had just got some in. All branches usually stock the same type of stuff so you might get lucky.

May sound strange, but go and look in a branch of TK Maxx if you have one. Went in there the other day and they had just got some in. All branches usually stock the same type of stuff so you might get lucky. [/b]

I went in to TK yesterday. They had the football-style shirst at £30.

Latest posts