England should adopt Australia's style

Discussion in 'Rugby League World Cup 2008' started by melon, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 18 2008, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Really? When I hear "Federation" I hear WW<strike>F</strike>E owner Vince McMahon sneering:

<div align='center'>WELCOME TO THE X! F! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!</div>

And we all know how well the XFL went, didn't we lads? :lol:

Anyway, what exactly is Australia's style? Isn't League all about just running at people and slipping out of tackles, failing four or five times and then trying a chip and chase?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 21 2008, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Really? When I hear "Federation" I hear WW<strike>F</strike>E owner Vince McMahon sneering:

<DIV align="center">WELCOME TO THE X! F! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

And we all know how well the XFL went, didn't we lads? :lol:

Anyway, what exactly is Australia's style? Isn't League all about just running at people and slipping out of tackles, failing four or five times and then trying a chip and chase?
    [/b][/quote]
    No no...it is much much more than that......

4. Plenty of pace in the backs. Their pack is no better than ours at the moment, but their backs hammer ours.

5. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 20 2008, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Try and run around them as well?

6. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 21 2008, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Try and run around them as well?
    [/b][/quote]
    Running around...no no not at all.  Running around is a big no no.  I was talking about the optional drop kick in the last 5 minutes....

7. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

You don't realise how sad I look right now. :(

I thought you were going to drop some knowledge...

8. gingergenius

gingergenius Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 20 2008, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Rugby league

9. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Nov 20 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Rugby league
    [/b][/quote]

The guy who does those is simply hilarious - Personal fav is the wrap on Canada at the last world cup

And the game plan comparrison between the French national side and the All Blacks

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!