• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England!!!!!!!!!!! (The FIFA 2006 thread)

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Oct 13 2005, 08:32 AM
At this rate, going to WC finals.

Leading 2-1 with 5 mins left.
They were before the game anyway.

I was rugby training tonight but coming back I heard on the radio that fans booed Crouch? Is this true?

He deserves it, over-rated lank. It should be Bent as the no. 3 striker behind Rooney and Owen, but Crouch only gets England games because he plays for Liverpool instead of a smaller team.

Thinking of which, the game was at Old Trafford and he's a 'pool player. That explains the booing.

this is crap, ireland decerve to be there, but had a much harder group, o0o well ill just have to support brazil in the wc.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Oct 12 2005, 09:39 PM
He deserves it, over-rated lank. It should be Bent as the no. 3 striker behind Rooney and Owen, but Crouch only gets England games because he plays for Liverpool instead of a smaller team.

Thinking of which, the game was at Old Trafford and he's a 'pool player. That explains the booing.
That's just.... ****!

You do not boo your own players, ESPECIALLY when they are representing your country. Would expect nothing more of Mancs though. Knobhead alert.

anyone here got fifa 06?

i got it and its the best soccer game ive ever played!

...anyone here got it on ps2?...might give you guys a go

Originally posted by kinkon89@Oct 13 2005, 08:38 PM
anyone here got fifa 06?

i got it and its the best soccer game ive ever played!

...anyone here got it on ps2?...might give you guys a go
Got it for the Xbox. I agree it's much better than PES, but the AI is still f***ing crap.

Where the hell are thge supporting strikers when you make a break? And, much more annoyingly, why does the basterd computer have to run around in circles when your trying to make a tackle.

I thought the fans were booing Wright-Phillips being taken off, rather than Crouch coming on.

They were booing both. I would accept booing the decision to take SWP off (not that he was at 100% anyway) to an extent, but booing Crouch onto the pitch.... just die, imo.

Originally posted by cavan@Oct 14 2005, 12:58 AM
fifa 2006 is pure crap, how can anybody enjoy playing such an inferior game?
ITS A MAD GAME, YOU GERMAN LOOK ALIKE!!!

its better than PES...

The ball physics are fine. The AI is the main problem (and the 'one touch' could still use some tweaking).

i think the ball physcis are a little eratic, and the pace of the game as i said is sluggish

for example, i was playing arsenla vs swansea, and with thierry henry i managed to beat the last man i advanced towards goal, only to be disposes by this stuped defender,

my beaf with this game, is that it doesnt matter how fast your striker is, the defender will always catch them up.

Have you actually tried using the one touch with the ball to sprint properly. Go back and read your manual.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Oct 14 2005, 09:09 PM
Have you actually tried using the one touch with the ball to sprint properly. Go back and read your manual.
Exactly, just give the right stick a light tap in front of you, and you will be at full pace in no time. It seems to me Lora, that you didn't give it a chance, and I agree with that review I posted somewhere, critics and gamers alike are immediately writing off this game, trying to make up for their stupidly high ratings of the past. This game has taken strides in the right direction. And it does **** me off that my CAM very rarely comes up to support a receiver from a cross, leaving just my two strikers in the box, and my CAM about 20metres back
<

Oh, and when my striker chases a ball and is pushed towards the corner, my CF will just jog up to the very edge of the box at the most. I mean, he's a center forward for f***s sake, I have no one in the box!!

And one more thing, shooting is difficult for about 10 minutes, and after a wee while I scouted some dude called (someone) Noh, a CDM, with shooting stats of about 30 acc, 50 pwr or something, and scored a goal in the top right corner from about 10 metres out from the box. Although, it could very fairly be argued, that with the right timing, anyone can score a goal like that...eventually.

Anyway, fIFA 06 is a very good game, the Manager mode and the new commentary (God Motson get's annoying) bring this up to about PES level (both games shine in different areas). Bring on PES5

Annyway, enough ranting, I;m drunk

i dont like the game, and at least you kaftka have the descency to justify your comments in a civil way unlike that knob teh mite.

Fifa 2006 is the best football game for a long time, Pro Evo I admit number 3 was good but dipped coming to number 4.

I prefer the style of Fifa anyway, Pro Evo is too arcadey for my liking.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 15 2005, 01:09 AM
i dont like the game, and at least you kaftka have the descency to justify your comments in a civil way unlike that knob teh mite.
When in this thread have I been un-civil?

Put your toys back into the pram and stop being such a whiney, taffy, *****.

*Ah crap, there it goes*

Latest posts