• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England!!!!!!!!!!! (The FIFA 2006 thread)

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Nov 28 2005, 02:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 28 2005, 02:59 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Nov 27 2005, 02:11 PM
Well after getting fired from Sc***horpe, and unsuccesful stints in Blackburn, then Bolton, I threw myself off a bridge and decided to start again... in America, land of the free, never played in this league before, anybody know a team which is young, but talented.
DC United. [/b]
meh, the only person of interest there is Freedie Adu, and he's the first person I buy at the start of every manager mode I start...

Almost has enough credits to buy that thing where I can start off with any team, Newcastle here I come.

I'm having trouble with my FIFA 06 game on PC. Basically it studders like a *****, even the menu lags between screens. I don't think it can be my computer as I tried turning the resolution and player detail right down - nothing changed. Even so, is there a way to compare my computer capabilities with the game's requirements? Other than that I've got no idea what the problem could be, any ideas?

look on the back of the box... unless of course you dont have the box... or the game disc.

Even if I had a box I would need to know my own computer specifications, which I don't.

Right Click "My Computer" and click "properties" on the drop down menu that pops up.

Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz
2.81 GHz, 512 MB of RAM

Is that solid?

If not, would getting a new graphics card help? - How much are they? Where do I get them?

The streets will flow with the blood of the non believers.

click on properties, then on device manager click on the + beside Display adapters and tell us what vid card you ahve

what settings are you running it in in the game?

try to drop the detail a bit

Yeah I tried that - it studdered just as bad with all the visuals cranked down. Would the fact that it is pirated have anything to do with it?

May do but, its not the Video card that does all the work. The processor plays a big part too, not sure whether or not the details you gave are good or not but...worth asking a proffesional. Kinda hard if its dloaded.

his processor woudn't ahve a problem with it, the video card is a bit dodgy. its a pretty decent system apart from the card, its like a laptop video card (are you using it on a laptop)

being pirated wouldn't matter at all but still should have bought it

I usually download them and then if it's worth it I'll go and buy it - sort of like Video Ezy.

I'll look into getting a new card. What do you recommend? Prices?

P.S. It's a Personal Computer

i recomend gforce 6600gt they are quite cheap nowdays not sure if you can still get them though really.

also need to know if you have an agp slot or pce slot.

yeah i know i am a geek really

Latest posts