• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England!!!!!!!!!!! (The FIFA 2006 thread)

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! damnit

this time it happened to the computer and i lost like 3-0 anyway oh well

i still love the game

Originally posted by woosaah@Nov 8 2005, 03:08 PM
IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! damnit

this time it happened to the computer and i lost like 3-0 anyway oh well

i still love the game
eject that crap woosah............go BUY PES5 NOW.......even steal it...heck, its sold out at my local EB.......and only Rugby League has even sold out in a week at my EB.

I dont mean to pry on the FIFA lovers here, but woosahs dilemma is concrete proof FIFA has holes!!!

we all have opinions, but woosahs dilemma appears factual!!!
<

anyway its good to see FIFA improve so much over the old FIFAS, coz now the bar gets raised even more

eh i may buy it, gonna buy the league game first then maybe after Christmas get that not like i can afford to buy a game every week.

hell last week i bought civ 4 got to many Christmas pressies to get now
i still love fifa
<

does ne1 no the buttons for the penalty shootouts both the striker and the goalkeeper

What for? PS2? Xbox? PC? Gamecube?

I have it on Xbox, and have my controls set up as X (square for PS2) for shooting, B (O) for lofted pass, Y (triangle) for through ball, and A (X) for pass.

Basically, when you're shooting, you aim your shot with the left stick (eg. the corners of the goal) and use your shot button to apply power. A light tap will push it low and hard.

When you're goalkeeper you simply aim at where you want to dive with the left thumbstick.

Originally posted by loratadine@Nov 8 2005, 12:16 PM
england wont win world cup, and fifa is shocking.
Well then f*** off and post elsewhere...

Sc***HORPE - CHAMPIONS OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE...

Adrian Mutu (a.k.a Petrovici Teodor) > you... got him for a bargin bin price as well, shame I got fired two years later. ********.

ive just started my 4th year with manchester united...AND LOVING IT!!!

i played arsenal at home and the arsenal fans were chanting....later on all the manchester fans errupted with "SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!, SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!"...i won 2-1
<

i love this game!

was just looking at the screens for fifa 06: road to fifa world cup for the xbox 360
66373-x36007.jpg

damn that looks mad.....though just imagine the game for ps3!

It wont look any different.

Multi format games will be made to the 360's capabilities the same way as all Dreamcast games that were multi format werent much better (apart from higher resoloution) than the PS1 equivalent.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Nov 26 2005, 07:46 PM

Multi format games will be made to the 360's capabilities the same way as all Dreamcast games that were multi format werent much better (apart from higher resoloution) than the PS1 equivalent.
what? your the genius behind the making of the xbox 360?

Originally posted by woosaah@Nov 4 2005, 09:41 AM
Scored a great goal from my striker at Dalas FC (i got fired from the Shresbery job, it was awesome he missed the goal by about 3 feet and celebrated the goal everyone was running around. i was thinking "didn't i miss that?" showed my flatmate the replay and OMG it missed by heaps and they still gave me the goal that was shocking, but funny
<

just thought i would share that bug with you guys
<
that's exactly what happened to me but it was long range, which missed and the goal scorer put his hands up and started running round.....
<
i saw the replay and laughed my ass off coz it was a cup game and i scored with only 2 mins left!

CLASSIC BUG!

Well after getting fired from Sc***horpe, and unsuccesful stints in Blackburn, then Bolton, I threw myself off a bridge and decided to start again... in America, land of the free, never played in this league before, anybody know a team which is young, but talented.

Originally posted by kinkon89+Nov 27 2005, 12:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Nov 27 2005, 12:44 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Nov 26 2005, 07:46 PM

what? your the genius behind the making of the xbox 360? [/b]
No, I've just seen it too many times before.

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 27 2005, 02:11 PM
Well after getting fired from Sc***horpe, and unsuccesful stints in Blackburn, then Bolton, I threw myself off a bridge and decided to start again... in America, land of the free, never played in this league before, anybody know a team which is young, but talented.
DC United.

really? i thought they were crap, still playing with them but i am still losing a bit but its great fun.

this is the only game i have been playing consistantly for a while now, waiting for league. but this is keeping me interested

Originally posted by Ripper@Nov 27 2005, 02:11 PM
Columbus Crew...

...Simply because they have the wankiest logo in the world.

nothing else could go wrong!

manchester united with 244 000 credits!

in one season!
<

Latest posts