• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs Barbarians [28/05/2017]

Brilliantly.

But I might biased a little bit.
I didn't really notice him in the loose but was unsure if I was missing something.

Was impressive at the scrum though. Even more impressive when you consider that he's only been in the front row for 3 years

Tom Curry, 18 years old, starts on the bench, gets MOTM and sets up a try with some beautiful hands. The real deal

Curry is the real deal and his brother is of the same mould(no pun intended), different styles slightly but cpuld we get to the point of the curry twins at 6 and 7? Missed first 20 how did underhill get on? Should hask, robshaw and clifford start to be worried about their place for 2019?

So given 23 players here;
15 missing from lions
A number missing from the prem finals and saints games, anyone know how many were missing?

Funny the pack has about 60 amd robshaw is 55 of them and we still put in a winning performance the depth of english rugby is amazing.iseikwe is behind maro kruise launch lawes ewels and still putting in a strong show. Who ever takes over from post 2019 will have a young developing premiership to choose from great to see.

Latest posts