• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Vs Barbarians match thread 27th May 2018

That female commentator is Danielle Waterman, an ex England women's rugby player. There is a point, you can't have a defender there so it is very difficult to stop.

And you want the rules changed? As you obviously got a bit hurt that I didn't know who she was.

Or perhaps you were implying she didn't know what she was talking about? The LAWS are changing all the time and you don't need to get so arsey for having that pointed out.

I didn't at all. I used no derogatory wording. So you're just being a prejudice moron.

I'm being arsey because of idiotic comment of about me calling a female, a female.

I didn't at all. I used no derogatory wording. So you're just being a prejudice moron.

Says the guy who immediately starts being all precious. Stop being such a pillock.

That Baa baas try was a mile forward

Hilarious thing was Robshaw made a tackle just before he missed one and the commentator said Robshaw making another tackle as he has done all day. Yeah...

Or perhaps you were implying she didn't know what she was talking about? The LAWS are changing all the time and you don't need to get so arsey for having that pointed out.

In fairness she's a woman with a small brain, a brain a third the size of us, it's science.

Latest posts