• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England Vs Barbarians match thread 27th May 2018

You thought the most prolific try scorer in Super League history, and the holder of the most consecutive Prem tries in debut appearances was...slow?
No I knew he was fast just not that fast. Adeolokun is a seriously pacey guy and he nearly skinned him.

Oh you mean pointing out who she is is so terrible? **** off. A fair assumption you didn't know who she was.

So because I didn't I know her name, you make an assumption that I was being derogatory.

If you wanted to be polite about it, which you weren't trying to be. You were trying to make a point.

Grow up, no need to swear.

So because I didn't I know her name, you make an assumption that I was being derogatory.

If you wanted to be polite about it, which you weren't trying to be. You were trying to make a point.

Grow up, no need to swear.

The point being that she is an ex rugby player not some random "female commentator" and so knew the law and proposed it was too difficult to defend, a valid point. You are the one who got all precious having it pointed out. Feel free to point out anything in my first comment that was impolite. I'm done with you, grow up.

England just do not know how to defend against sides that offload, or go wide, or run hard lines at the inside shoulder.

Radradra in a freak.
Singleton's been impressive today. With Taylor permanently injured and Hartley's career possible over he could well be 3rd choice.

The point being that she is an ex rugby player not some random "female commentator" and so knew the law and proposed it was too difficult to defend, a valid point. You are the one who got all precious having it pointed out. I'm done with you, grow up.

So yes, you clearly assumed.

There was the discussion about commentators comments. There's 2 male commentators, couldn't give you names either.

Yup, this is proper Barbarians rugby.
I'd really soured on it recently, it was just teams full of players looking for the payday and not giving a ****. Games were boring and pointless.
This has been great though

Last three years or so it's been much better, but I still feel it makes more sense to have a tier 2 babaas or Georgian side.

Latest posts