• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England's biggest ever defeat at Twickenham

Lovely off loads for 3 & 5.

4 was hoooomiliating.

But England are getting better.

Oh the memories of that match ^_^

btw gingergenius, check my avatar over and over again then you'll realise that Sackey slipped over his puddle of incompetence, Fourie went for the ball, and ONLY the ball ;)

As much as I like to see England beaten the commentator here makes them seem a modest and unboastful people. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Apr 5 2009, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh the memories of that match ^_^

btw gingergenius, check my avatar over and over again then you'll realise that Sackey slipped over his puddle of incompetence, Fourie went for the ball, and ONLY the ball ;)[/b]

it was a push that would never have happened had sackey actually bothered to sprint back to the ball rather than jogging.

and i said it didn't matter, we still got ****** off the park by a far superior side and that try was scored when the game was long since over. In fact, the one thing I was surprised about was why Jaques Fourie isn't in the starting lineup! I've always rated him very highly, he'd walk into any other side in the world imo (apart from Ireland and NZ).

Well he has had his injury troubles last year, so far this season in the Super14 he has been playing great rugby and should take the no.13 jersey from Jacobs come the Lions Tour and Tri-Nations.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Apr 5 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
it was a push that would never have happened had sackey actually bothered to sprint back to the ball rather than jogging.
[/b]

Sums his entire career up.

Fourie had an injury ridden 2008. If I remember correctly he only played about 3 S14 games before breaking his cheek bone against Australia. Adding to that Jacobs had an excellent season, and imo the best Bok back of 2008.

Latest posts