• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England’s tour to Australia thread

Man that was crazy but really good to see the ref tell him to shut the **** up.

They really go next level on the screaming and whooping when they win a turnover as well. I know every team do it but England really go mad with it. I know I'm bias but I really ******* hate this English team. And that's before you get into all the **** housery from Hill.
One word….sarries

You don't see it from all teams thankfully.

They really go next level on the screaming and whooping when they win a turnover as well. I know every team do it but England really go mad with it. I know I'm bias but I really ******* hate this English team. And that's before you get into all the **** housery from Hill.
Definitely, I wish players could be more subdued like Dan Biggar, Liam Williams and Josh Adams.

Definitely, I wish players could be more subdued like Dan Biggar, Liam Williams and Josh Adams.
I'm talking about the specific thing of doing the American style Whooping and hollering when pens are won.

For sure I can see how the players you mentioned are disliked for other reasons but I don't see them doing what I was talking about too much to be honest but maybe I'm blind to it. As I say, I know every team does it but England really are next level imo.

Solid players Not entirely sure I would refer to them as heros, does eye gouging count as a heroic act in your book?
Ok. Name me the list of SOLID Italian players in the current Premiership lol

I'm talking about the specific thing of doing the American style Whooping and hollering when pens are won.

For sure I can see how the players you mentioned are disliked for other reasons but I don't see them doing what I was talking about too much to be honest but maybe I'm blind to it. As I say, I know every team does it but England really are next level imo.
See I don't think England as a collective are any worse than any one but Itoje is next level so I can see that giving the impression it's the team, it's also something Sarries have done for years so stands to reason the more Sarries contingent the worse it gets.
Ok. Name me the list of SOLID Italian players in the current Premiership lol
Tommaso Alan, matteo minozzi are two I can instantly think of it's also fair to say the French league tends to have quite a few Hondre Pollard was kept out by Garbisi for example, we can put what ever narrative you want to go with here, the fact remains that you are using a long over due Australia victory on home soil to troll English fans. I believe England and Argentina are due to play in the Autumn, you must be pretty convinced Argentina will comfortably win given how many heros they have in the English premiership.

Tommaso Alan, matteo minozzi are two I can instantly think of it's also fair to say the French league tends to have quite a few Hondre Pollard was kept out by Garbisi for example, we can put what ever narrative you want to go with here, the fact remains that you are using a long over due Australia victory on home soil to troll English fans. I believe England and Argentina are due to play in the Autumn, you must be pretty convinced Argentina will comfortably win given how many heros they have in the English premiership.
Tommaso Alan???? Mateo Minozzi??? Are u kiding me?? They can't make the Pumas squad!

I like Australia cause I lived there, I have family living there and I know everything about Straya. I always supported the Wallabies and I know there's a special clash between English and Aussies in sports

One word….sarries

You don't see it from all teams thankfully.
Tommaso Alan???? Mateo Minozzi??? Are u kiding me?? They can't make the Pumas squad!

I like Australia cause I lived there, I have family living there and I know everything about Straya. I always supported the Wallabies and I know there's a special clash between English and Aussies in sports
They 100% couldn't make the pumas squad…….but largely because they are Italian.

See I don't think England as a collective are any worse than any one but Itoje is next level so I can see that giving the impression it's the team, it's also something Sarries have done for years so stands to reason the more Sarries contingent the worse it gets.

Add Jake Polledri to that list, English but plays for Italy.

Kellaway is out. Apparently Petaia is going to start at 15 and Vunivalu or Wright as winger

Petaia looked pretty dangerous if I remember correctly?
Yes, he is. He's one of the most skilfull players in Wallabies backline, he has a good air skill, a decent kicking game and has the x factor. The issue about him has been the injuries, he has a long history but if he's fit, he's a bloody good player. He can play at 12, 14 or 15. According the people who know his junior career, fullback is his natural position

Last edited:
Yes, he is. He's one of the most skilfull players in Wallabies backline, he has a good air skill, a decent kicking game and has the x factor. The issue about him has been the injuries, he has a long history but if he's fit, he's a bloody good player. He can play at 12, 14 or 15. According the people who know his junior career, fullback is his natural position
He is also somewhat a confidence player and he's be shot of it lately. But he looked OK last weekend.

Losing Kellaway is huge though. I personally kind of hate Wright and Vunivalu is still just a very athletic league player.

I reckon Isiekwe will come straight in to start but I'd like to see Chessum get the nod
I think Chessum is very likely to get the nod as hes next in line.

Id actually like to see Chessum Lawes second row with Hill benching and start Willis Underhill(if fit) and Ludlam at 20.

Would be my choice but unlikly.

Anyone going to called up fly over this week? Any doubts over Willis and Underhill leave the back row bare, a lock gets injured in training is also risky.

Latest posts