• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EPCR Challenge Cup 21/22

Newcastle Falcons team v Zebre Parma (Saturday, 8pm, Kingston Park Stadium)

15 Tom Penny, 14 Adam Radwan, 13 George Wacokecoke, 12 Luther Burrell, 11 Mateo Carreras, 10 Brett Connon, 9 Louis Schreuder; 1 Adam Brocklebank, 2 Jamie Blamire, 3 Trevor Davison, 4 Marco Fuser, 5 Sean Robinson, 6 Josh Basham, 7 Will Welch (captain), 8 Freddie Lockwood.

Replacements: 16 George McGuigan, 17 Kyle Cooper, 18 Mark Tampin, 19 Greg Peterson, 20 Rob Farrar, 21 Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti, 22 Joel Hodgson, 23 Ben Stevenson.

Zebre Parma:
15 Jacopo Trulla, 14 Asaeli Tuivuaka, 13 Erich Cronjé, 12 Enrico Lucchin, 11 Simone Gesi, 10 Antonio Rizzi, 9 Alessandro Fusco; 1 Danilo Fischetti, 2 Luca Bigi (captain), 3 Ion Neculai, 4 Gabriele Venditti, 5 Andrea Zambonin, 6 Luca Andreani, 7 Maxime Mbanda, 8 Taina Fox-Matamua.

Replacements: 16 Giampietro Ribaldi, 17 Daniele Rimpelli, 18 Eduardo Bello, 19 Potu Junior Leavasa, 20 Jimmy Tuivaiti, 21 Gugliel Palazzani, 22 Carlo Canna, 23 Junior Laloifi.

Round of 16 Kick off times now confirmed

Challenge Cup R16 2122.png

Round of 16 Kick off times now confirmed

View attachment 13767
1649613898195.png

Draw is horrible for the English clubs. Can see Bath, Falcons and Worcester all losing, Gloucester and Saints will take one of the other out and then Sarries will probably face the winner, so the top 3 English teams face each other. Wasps and Irish could win, but if they don't could well be that the only English clubs in the quarter finals play each other.

A brilliant first half an hour by going 21-0 up followed by 50 mins of nerves but we got the job done in the end with a 31-21 win. Biggar and Craig both saw reds but I doubt they will be the only ones with bans as there were quite a few high shots from both sides all match!

A brilliant first half an hour by going 21-0 up followed by 50 mins of nerves but we got the job done in the end with a 31-21 win. Biggar and Craig both saw reds but I doubt they will be the only ones with bans as there were quite a few high shots from both sides all match!
hate to see injustice anywhere in the world. we used to get decent challenge cup coverage here in the states but now we only get semi-finals and finals.

I haven't watched the match yet (I intend to on iplayer), but it sounds like Cardiff did hold their own throughout much of the match.

I forgot there were Scottish sides still competing in Europe...

Reckon we'll see some cards tonight,
Gloucester look OTT fired up, their lock just tackled Farrell late and then pushed his face into the plastic turf after wards when getting up

Maro the best at getting away with stuff since ritchie. Most important skill as a forward.

Latest posts