English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Draw is at 12:50 today,
Bit weird they've still not announced who the two invitees are - will they announce them today or just have "Invitee 1" and "Invitee 2"?

Draw is at 12:50 today,
Bit weird they've still not announced who the two invitees are - will they announce them today or just have "Invitee 1" and "Invitee 2"?

Rumours are it is London Irish (IRFU) and Wasps 😂😂

Why the fuk not just put it on youtube?
CBA signing up just to watch this ****

NVM already signed up and had saved details so watching it

But still my point stands

NVM not loading for me

Yeh i'm confused as too who Tigers are meant to be playing
I think you play everyone in your own pool apart from the team from the same country that you are in - so that's why they can't do three French sides in the some pool and have to keep putting them in random other pools

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 13.07.04.png

I want La Rochelle away and don't care about the rest.
If my understanding of the polls is correct then you've got it

You've also got the opportunity to shake the "Never won at the AJ Bell" hoodoo :p

**** me Pool 4 is disgusting
Light work

Travelling to Stormers might actually bankrupt Sale and Leicester if the EPCR are still refusing to fund away trips

You've also got the opportunity to shake the "Never won at the AJ Bell" hoodoo :p

Light work

Travelling to Stormers might actually bankrupt Sale and Leicester if the EPCR are still refusing to fund away trips

Trying to get easyjet to do a combined trip together

Am I cursed? Doomed always to have to watch us play the same teams every year? Have I offended some cosmic entity that says that as punishment I must endure Glasgow, Exeter and Northampton every two years?

Glasgow and Toulon are probably the teams I want at home. All due respect to Exeter, but they may need a lend of some of our subs to make up numbers at this rate. Saints will be tricky again, but we were a lot better than them this year imo. Bayonne I honestly haven't a clue

Last edited:
Am I cursed? Doomed always to have to watch us play the same teams every year? Have I offended some cosmic entity that says that as punishment I must endure Glasgow, Exeter and Northampton every two years?

Glasgow and Toulon are probably the teams I want at home. All due respect to Exeter, but they may need a lend of some of our subs to make up numbers at this rate. Saints will be tricky again, but we were a lot better than them this year imo. Bayonne I honestly haven't a clue
Don't think you get to play Glasgow

Light work

Only the big Irish teams do that ;)

We love playing Glasgow (although we don't play them). Lovely folks. So a top 4 pool finish gets you in to last 16.
I'd argue you are nearly better off in a hard group as you probably will get out in Top 4 and avoid hose teams come Knockout.

Love that pool, an away trip will be made. We've won two of our cups out of the "Pool of Death", see yiz in May again, I'll be happy this time.

Love that pool, an away trip will be made. We've won two of our cups out of the "Pool of Death", see yiz in May again, I'll be happy this time.
I think bigger trick will be when Leinster play La Rochelle. If Ireland go well in RWC and lads are returning then banjaxed all that has to be taken in to it too. But don't think these pool of deaths are really that. Stade Francais probably won't care about this competition and Leicester and Sale while improving are not fully back either.

Even our pool they are saying big challengers like Exeter. Being honest Exeter are horsing lads out door and will have very weak team, also the fact it 4/6 team qualify dilutes whole competition until QF stage

Well, it was nice leaving the pool stages last year.
Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

Latest posts