• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EPCR Pool Draws 23/24

4/6 qualifying does make the "pool of death" moniker a little less relevant but it does mean you have to commit to an extent and we simply don't have the depth yet to go that deep on two fronts IMO. I feel like we need to back up our URC form first and build from there. We actually have a very young squad.

All Leinster fans are happy for another crack at La Rochelle, I reckon we finally get them this time. I don't know how highly I'd value winning the comp if we didn't beat them, it'd almost be like winning it without beating a world class club side that always gets the better of you, I'm picturing Toulouse for some reason.

All Leinster fans are happy for another crack at La Rochelle, I reckon we finally get them this time. I don't know how highly I'd value winning the comp if we didn't beat them, it'd almost be like winning it without beating a world class club side that always gets the better of you, I'm picturing Toulouse for some reason.
Yes but this time facing them is with huge safety net as there is very little ramification to these pools.

Fast forward six months and Leinster send out the bin juice because they've already qualified

Latest posts