• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

ESPN English Premiership Coverage

nickurat

Academy Player
Does anyone here have experience with ESPN and their rugby coverage?

I have resisted pay to view TV for a long time but am considering dipping my toe into the ESPN world because they are covering so much of the Premiership. Being a tightwad; the fact that they seem to be offering a free card and £10 for connection for six months at £9.99 per month is a bargain but is it really?

The good lady is not at all happy, but hey ho.

Exeter matches I'm not sure about, but I know the London Double Header is being shown. Which provider are you with? £9.99 is a very good price.

ESPN do decent job of Top14 so would presume they'll be decent in English Premiership too

For what it may indicate, their coverage of the 7s toournament final was fecking shite. Half the time the camera would cut away whenever something was happening to fresh air or a billboard.

In fairness tho it alot harder doing 7s games as it more a fun tournament and well games r so fast

For what it may indicate, their coverage of the 7s toournament final was fecking shite. Half the time the camera would cut away whenever something was happening to fresh air or a billboard.

I didn't catch much of the 7s coverage but I must admit the ESPN pricing seemed to good to be true. If they can't cover it properly then I'll end up shouting at the TV so it sounds like I should avoid it!

Stream the matches you want, or go to the pub!

Could be worst it could be ML games on TG4 and well they have Leinster vs Munster so well it bad

I'm considering getting ESPN with my sky subscription when me and the Missus move into our new place ( Arrgh ),,

But if the coverage is shite then I might just save the extra dosh for the pub.

Also

Could be worst it could be ML games on TG4 and well they have Leinster vs Munster so well it bad

What? I live in a chavtastic town and I still can't figure out what that means.

ive just bought espn and havnt found the filming bad at all not quite sky sports standard but not far and they have fairly good coverage of english club rugby

if you have a decent speed internet connection you can always watch on-line (for free!) You may have to download and install the odd application in order to access the stream but I have used it for a good while now and have watched most of the NFL pre-season games without a problem (current English premiership football streams are being shown Bolton/Birmingham followed by Liverpool/West Brom, Sunderland/Man City & Aston Villa/Everton all games from subscription only channels) plus Tri-Nations rugby
I am new here and would not want to upset anyone by giving the URL of the site I use to watch sport for free, unless somebody was to tell me its OK to do so first!
save your tenner and buy the missus something nice......a win/win situation!

Latest posts