Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
France 0 - 1 Greece

ROFL

At least there's a God. He he he he he he he he.

When the going gets tough, the French hide under the table.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+Jun 26 2004, 02:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ Jun 26 2004, 02:22 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Jun 25 2004, 06:19 PM
England. Haha. Enjoy the World Cup while you have it boys, you won't win anything for another forty years.
Nothing great looms on your horizon either. [/b]
The Olympics, Ashes, Cook Cup, Wimbledon (Scud will burn Hennman), Tri Nationsx2 and Bledisloe Cup victories are all on the table.

Sir Clive just doesn't know when to shut his mouth does he? He complained in a press conference in Brisbane that England were robbed at Euro
<

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 26 2004, 12:11 PM
Sir Clive just doesn't know when to shut his mouth does he? He complained in a press conference in Brisbane that England were robbed at Euro
<
For once, Clyde is talking sense!

Originally posted by Wally@Jun 26 2004, 12:10 PM
Wimbledon (Scud will burn Hennman),
I don't envisage that spotty herbert Hewitt winning.

Two upsets out of two already what chance of a third for the Swedes tonight.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jun 26 2004, 12:51 PM
Two upsets out of two already what chance of a third for the Swedes tonight.
Portugal beating England may have been upseting for some people but I don't think that it was a great upset.

Portugal are ranked 22, England are 13 and with the players England have they should be getting to the semi finals at least.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jun 27 2004, 01:36 AM
Portugal are ranked 22, England are 13 and with the players England have they should be getting to the semi finals at least.
Those FIFA rankings are ********.

Mexico better than England and Holland? Yeah, right.

Tonight I think Holland will turn it on and defeat an average Sweden team.

Well England are better than Portugal and just played the wrong game on Thursday. Too many people are expecting the Swedes to win and the Dutch are one of the few teams who can steamroller any team one day but could be god awful the next.

That's what I thought, although maybe that's just the beer talking, apparently the experts on RTÉ thought it was a dreadful game, obviously they didn't watch Denmark v Bulgaria match. Maybe when you want a team to win you just get into it a bit more. Feel sorry for the Swedes, but I think that this result will give the impetus to the Dutch to reach the final and possibly overturn the result from the pool stages.

I agree with Woodie, Holland vs Czech Republic in the final. They're the two best teams in the tournament.

As long as the Czechs don't **** up tomorow against the Danes then all should be set for a Holland Czech Rep final, which would hopefully be as good as the the group game.

Well the group game was probably the best international game of my lifetime so a final would probably be a let down!

The tournament's general quality apart from the Czech v Holland game (even that was filled with diving and cheating) has not been great. Most of the games have been fairly uninspiring. Henry, Vieri, Raul, Owen and Ballack are just a few of the big names who haven't performed.

I think the tournament has been pretty enjoyable myself. That group of death in particular has provided us with some of the best matches of the tournament. I'm not so sure if you're like me but I actually enjoy looking at manager's tactics.

Czechs win 3-0 vs Denmark. Baros with 2, making him top scorer. Him or RvN to win golden boot by the looks of things.

First half was worst ever ever half of football. Second couldnt be worse, so it was therefore better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts