• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Result:

Portugal 0 - 1 Greece

GET IN!

Portugal are AWFUL! Balls to them - I can't wait to see the tears. Justice prevails. They didn't deserve to be there, and they've lost out. Great story for the Greeks and for most of Europe - the average hosts have fallen at the final hurdle.

Now I'm off to watch their tears
<
:D:D:D:D:D

Portugal have proved themselves to me by their mediocre performance tonight, Deco is a cheating c*** and has been throughout this tournament and his career. Why he wasn't taken off at half time seems bizarre. This has been a very ordinary tournament, although that was to be expected after the heights of Euro 2000.

The Greeks have deserved their victory, beaten the hosts twice, France and the Czechs, pretty decent form, not pleasing on the eye but effective and hats off to them. Was great to see Ronaldo in tears at the end.
<
<
<

Originally posted by An Tarbh+Jul 5 2004, 10:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Jul 5 2004, 10:35 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St_Helens_RLFC
@Jul 4 2004, 11:28 PM
ronaldo_cry.jpg

God won't help you now you feckin' cry baby. [/b]
yeah, but at the end of the day hes a young man playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world and hes earning millions of dollars and you two are..........?
on the final, good on greece.
theve won this tournoment in real no thrills fashion and they desrve to win it. for me this has to be one of the best efforts ive ever seen in sports. this greek effort must go down as one of the best against the odds victory's of all time in any sport.
ive liked this tournoment, its been a comp that your pretty much couldnt predict the winner of right up to the final.
i know the actual football hasnt been too exciting at times but on the whole its been an entertaining comp.
hard luck to portugal, they fell at the final hurdle and must be feeling distrought at the moment.
i guess thats sports, you win some and you lose some.

He He He.

Turned out my Dad had 20 on Greece to win when they were 150-1 at the start...

It is so sad to know that rugby won't have this world wide appeal during our lifetime. Amazing that soccer is so competitive worldwide that it can create these fairytales. This is like Tonga beating England in the RWC round robin. Then beating the Aussies in the 1/4. NZ in the semi. England again in the final. After watching the P.I team this may actually be a possibility in 20 years time.

Originally posted by neh@Jul 5 2004, 07:09 PM
it was 11-1 before the kick off wasnt it?
He got it before the start of the tournament - a week or 2 one afternoon after a stint at the pub

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 5 2004, 01:02 PM
012304gallery.jpg

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<

<
That won't make the penalty spot any flatter Becks.
<

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 5 2004, 01:02 PM
here's another one:

012304gallery.jpg

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
What an idiot.

(Just as long as nobody posts that picture of Terry Newton)

Somebody should clean the dogshit on his mohawk wannabe hairstyle

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC@Jul 5 2004, 10:30 PM
_39468552_newton_gi300x200.jpg

This one?
Yes that one, My last post was basically an invite wasn't it? Why hasn't Johnson smacked him round the head? Although he did leave after that match to Bradford.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Jul 6 2004, 10:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Jul 6 2004, 10:01 AM)</div>
@Jul 5 2004, 10:30 PM
_39468552_newton_gi300x200.jpg

This one?
Yes that one, My last post was basically an invite wasn't it? Why hasn't Johnson smacked him round the head? Although he did leave after that match to Bradford. [/b]
I was thinking about it, that just sealed it.

Quote of the tournament:
"He's Beckham'd it!"

-Made by the commentator on Canadian television after one of the Swedish shooters skyed a shot in the Swedon-Holland shoot-out.

Great to see Greece win, although I was quite dissapointed to see England lose (I'm 1/2 English). I thnk that Greece deserved the win, and it is amazing to see such a set upsets in a major tournament.

Originally posted by shiznit+Jul 5 2004, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shiznit @ Jul 5 2004, 12:57 PM)</div>
Originally posted by An Tarbh@Jul 5 2004, 10:35 AM
@Jul 4 2004, 11:28 PM
ronaldo_cry.jpg

God won't help you now you feckin' cry baby.
yeah, but at the end of the day hes a young man playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world and hes earning millions of dollars and you two are..........?
on the final, good on greece.
theve won this tournoment in real no thrills fashion and they desrve to win it. for me this has to be one of the best efforts ive ever seen in sports. this greek effort must go down as one of the best against the odds victory's of all time in any sport.
ive liked this tournoment, its been a comp that your pretty much couldnt predict the winner of right up to the final.
i know the actual football hasnt been too exciting at times but on the whole its been an entertaining comp.
hard luck to portugal, they fell at the final hurdle and must be feeling distrought at the moment.
i guess thats sports, you win some and you lose some. [/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Lol. what he said.

Originally posted by shiznit@Jul 5 2004, 12:57 PM
and you two are..........?
Not as arrogant as that diving Portugese arsehole and not as condescending as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts