Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain

• Sweden

• Switzerland

• Total voters
France, Switzerland, Israel, Cyprus and the Faroes, we should at least get 2nd place but I would have thought that we'd top the last group we were in.

The French will win the group by a mile, but you ought to be second. You won't write the Swiss off in a hurry again though.

Having seen them in this tournament bring on October, probably putting a nail in our coffin but we are better than them.

You are.

I can say what I want about the Swiss now, they're out of our hair.
<
<

Definitely looking forward to both matches in group B, probably flick between both, expect a bit more from the Croatia England match, still think England could win it handily enough but I have a feeling that Rooney may pick up that 2 yellow card especially if you get that Portuguese clown who did today's match.

Rooney is asking for that second booking - too easily wound up, if you ask me.

I think England vs Croatia will be the better game, but the French do have Zidane. And technically, the French could still go out.

I think that's lcutching at straws expecting the Swiss to do anything against France, they've had their scare and should perform against Switzerland in preparation for the big one against Spain or Portugal.

It's not really clutching at straws, because if we want to win it we have to beat everyone anyway - you're right though, the French will be there.

The tubbing we gave the Swiss has put their goal difference in arrears.

That's true, they've been a bit of a let down so far. I never knew either of them were playing against England until the 93rd minute.

Today we have:

Latvia vs. Germany
Czech Republic vs Holland

I can honestly see the Dutch being all but out by the end of proceedings tonight; they have a lot of work to do. The Czechs are a better TEAM.

Czech may be the better team but with the players the Dutch have they always have a chance. More often than not they flatter to deceive.

Scoreless draw between Latvia and Germany. Been impressed with the Latvians, they could have had 2 penalties but denied by quality ref Mike Riley, muppet. Germany had most of the play but just couldn't score. Not the worst 0-0 draw I've ever seen.

Germany 0 - 0 Latvia

Fantastic game, in which the Latvians were screwed by that ******** Mike Riley. Two clear penalties waved away. The Germans are the ones now in real trouble - if they fail to beat the Czechs next week they're almost certainly out as the Dutch play Latvia, who won't beat them but will give them a game.

Fair play to the Latvians.

Holland 2 - 3 Czech Republic

You simply won't see a better game of football. It's the best international game I've ever seen. Quality all over the pitch.

I just hope the Dutch aren't eliminated, for football's sake.

im with you on that St's.
i think as long as the dutch are still in it, they could beat anyone!!
they just have to beat themselves first.

They've always blown hot and cold. Was excited by the young lad Robben myself - looks like a good signing for Chelsea, Woodie.

Latest posts