• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Euro 2020[1]

Defo penalty which is more than I can say for the France one.

Ronaldo gets a gif when he breaks it.

Game on.

No yippee it's going to be a horrible rise in ******* nationalistic bullshit for 4 days.

Haha. I was being a tad sarcastic. Should have put the rolls eyes emoji but on the phone. Yep cue front pages of the Sun, Star, Mail etc. Grenades, Fritz this BS, references to WWs. Brexit…

From a purely football perspective it will be interesting. See how far Southgate's England team have come. Low is on the way out but we saw what this Germany team what they did to Portugal and still excellent players. All the pressure will be on England playing at home.

If it goes to pens……

And so it begins.

Last edited:
I don't mind the rivalry 'as such' that's all cool if frustrating at times its fine ins most other sports. But the way we act like its ongoing battle to a war fought now 76 years ago its just stupid beyond all belief.

Yeh I think it's worse in football because of the tribalism. It's worse than the Rugby.

It's only worse in football coz football is about a million times more popular so you're naturally dealing with much larger groups of people and therefore a larger section of idiots. On top of that rugby, in England and most other places other than Wales and 1 or 2 others, is a very middle class sport which tends to attract educated middle class supporters. At its core, though, it's all the same tribalism.

It's only worse in football coz football is about a million times more popular so you're naturally dealing with much larger groups of people and therefore a larger section of idiots. On top of that rugby, in England and most other places other than Wales and 1 or 2 others, is a very middle class sport which tends to attract educated middle class supporters. At its core, though, it's all the same tribalism.
So you're saying Wales have idiots but they are just more concentrated in a smaller population.:p;)

First day of the knock out matches. Wales v Denmark up first at 5pm. Welsh fans' thoughts?

Last edited:
Denmark and Italy are my predictions. The Danish side are fired up on emotion and a good technical side too, should be able to keep Wales' danger men quiet by dominating the midfield.

Honestly, we've been gash this tournament. Our best players are past it with Bale now lacking that searing pace that used to put the fear of god into defenders. Allen has been useless, and Ramsay quiet.

Italy showed Denmark how to beat us, push hard up the pitch in defense and our back 4 aren't good enough to hold the ball and feed the midfield/forwards. Was amazed to see Denmark so passive defensively in the first 10 mins. They seemed to change tact after that though, and we looked poor from then on.

Red card for Wilson was very harsh. But it mattered very little at that point. Just felt for the young lad being a Liverpool player.

Denmark and Italy are my predictions. The Danish side are fired up on emotion and a good technical side too, should be able to keep Wales' danger men quiet by dominating the midfield.

Oh wise Bro what are your predictions for today? :)

Far less confident today haha but Netherlands to win easy and Portugal's attack will finally click and they'll sneak a win!

Yeh the last game is too close to call. I am personally thinking that one will go
To penalties.

Latest posts