• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 5 - Round 2

Treviso are a massively improved team from last season and a hell of a lot more consistent so impressive to see the transformation
They all seem to have well tuned skills at the very least, and look well coached at the very least now. Will still lack players obviously, but they have a bit of belief in their play. Zebre way better too.

Great win for Bath there. Parc Y Scarlets is no easy place to go.
Disgusting Barth didn't come to play rugby, boring *******, Scarlets will stuff them at the Rec given decent conditions, I reckon they can still qualify. By the way I'm not a Scarlets fan and never will be, they are the only Welsh region playing entertaining rugby. I'm Ponty to the bone and my 2nd team is is whoever are playing the Cardiff Blues

Not bad from Italians who were nearly dumped out of Pro14 and set back 10yeats. Refreshing to see them performing too

Disgusting Barth didn't come to play rugby, boring *******, Scarlets will stuff them at the Rec given decent conditions, I reckon they can still qualify. By the way I'm not a Scarlets fan and never will be, they are the only Welsh region playing entertaining rugby. I'm Ponty to the bone and my 2nd team is is whoever are playing the Cardiff Blues
It will be tough as they realistically have to win every game now and get few 5 pointers

Yeah because it's a GREAT idea to try hurling the ball around and playing expansive rugby when it is ******* it down. FFS stop being such a 1 eyed pillock.

Why did you quote me in this? I know where your loyalties lie VC, for someone who doesn't like Cardiff you spend a lot of time talking about them.

Bath played the rugby they needed to win and rugby isn't always about playing entertaining rugby, you have to play smart as well. Scarlets will have to play well at the Rec to win, and will have to do that now. Maybe the blueprint to beat the Scarlets has been laid down?

So... Are we saying it was a moral victory for Scarlets then?

Totally agree, never seen anything more disgusting in my life. When rugby players have the brains to understand the conditions I think its time to stand up and challenge this. Nobody wants rugby to descend to the point where players use adaptive strategies and their brains to win games. I'm unsure how to go about it but I really think Bath should have their license revoked and maybe even be taken to the international criminal court for crimes against rugby.

Not that I'd like to add to this lengthy conversation about two non-entities in this year's competition but Scarlets did only have a 5 day turnaround for this match, impossible to tell if it had an impact on the result but ******* horrendous admin shown by the jokers in charge of the new and disproved European Cup yet again.

You'd think a side named after an internationally renowned fashion house would must something a bit more appealing than that orange.

Not bad for Treviso with their third choice flyhalf and a whole lot of ordinary from 11-15. Don't think think I've seen this Argentine centre Brex play.

Bennetton giving Scarlets a really hard time here after they had a player rather unfairly red carded I feel. Scarlets defense looks so passive in giving up yards. Trevor forwards have just been picking hard lines through them.

Latest posts