• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Champions Cup 2017/18: Pool 5 - Round 5

That was shoddy defending,
Like as a whole team, who's their defence coach cause he needs a slap

I think Chris Cook has been shrugged off 3 or 4 times at least. Scarlets just running through him.

This his just a fantastic display of exhibition rugby, I just wish I could enjoy it properly.

Cook is showing why he never made the leap to international rugby, like he looked destined to.
He was magnificent last week, utter utter trash this week.

Lost count of the number of times Bath have given the ball away with a dumb offload or knock on after a decent attack

Bath are just so lazy by not tracking at all. So so bad. Are they not coached? It's like watching Saints.

Funny thing is, Bath were better under Ford.

Cook is showing why he never made the leap to international rugby, like he looked destined to.
He was magnificent last week, utter utter trash this week.
Wait, what? When on Earth did Cook ever look destined for international rugby? Most of his career he's looked destined to be a second choice club player

Wait, what? When on Earth did Cook ever look destined for international rugby? Most of his career he's looked destined to be a second choice club player
Early doors - I'm talking back when he was a nipper, not a senior player.
His loan season at London Welsh he was excellent and everyone was very excited to see him kick on from there.

I'm really not convinced that hath are playing badly, were just being outclassed by a fantastic team, which makes any team look bad.
The offloading and support lines from Scarlets are just out of this world.

Slight positives for England.

Underhill and Watson have been ok.

Latest posts