• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eurovision 2011

"Bill Bailey, winner of Strictly Come Dancing, was first out of the blocks on Sunday morning: "I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring for #Eurovision 2022," he tweeted.

The offer gained tens of thousands of likes and an offer of a duet from Count Binface, who recently won 24,775 first preference votes in the London mayoral election promising to bring back Ceefax and to maintain a £1 pricing ceiling for croissants."

Now this I'd like to see. For most in the UK this contest is already a complete joke so rather than sending poor acts why don't we at least send silly and entertaining acts.

Someone had to be very good to beat the sympathy vote, not that I blame people for doing so. Good to see people supporting Ukraine.

Spaceman is actually a good song to be fair. Shades of Freddie Mercury in the vocals.

The favourite tonight.

Apparently USA and India can vote tonight.

I've got an hour to spare right now.
1. I can only vote in rest of world. But at .99 euro dollars to vote no thanks.
2. Big fan of the uk's tactic to gain votes with their artist choice

Lol UK heading for another low score.

Eurovision - just a reminder how much Europe hates UK after Brexit. At least not nil point this year. I didn't think Mae's song was bad but her performance wasn't good IMO, don't know if it was nerves singing live or the sound?

Public vote is like Dumbledore awarding points at the end of term.

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

Last edited:
At what point should they just bite the bullet and call it world vision?

At what point should they just bite the bullet and call it world vision?
Hope not. Last night's felt over bloated even with 25 Euro nations plus Australia (what the hell are they are in it?) . Factor in 37 nations voting Jury vote plus Public vote and the thing lasted until after midnight. That doesn't include the semis.

Hope not. Last night's felt over bloated even with 25 Euro nations plus Australia (what the hell are they are in it?) . Factor in 37 nations voting Jury vote plus Public vote and the thing lasted until after midnight. That doesn't include the semis.
True about the points being awarded. Issue is they need to make more money. No one wants to actually host it as it just costs money.

Latest posts