trilarge.png

action.jpg

trinat.jpg

trinatback.jpg

mini-kit-trixv-left2.jpg
mini-kit-trixv-right.jpg

changes everything apart from balls and stadium sponsors etc to make the switch
note:

rar also contains d7f84d84467fbfaaaae51ad3326f52d6.fsh which is the squad management logos, this will update a few other teams squad management logos as well so thatll be good aye

thanks but it only changes the kits ... :) could you give a list of players for that team ?

just make your own team up of nz aus saf players you think are good, my current starting lineup is:

c.van der linde
k.mealamu
c.hayman
c.jack
v.matfield
s.burger
r.mccaw
g.smith
m.giteau
d.carter
l.tuqiri
m.rogers
m.nonu
b.habana
c.latham

but yeah whoever you like, i put the team stats up as well.

i made the team to rival the lions and also barbarians i made a rest of the world team, ie french italian argentinian etc players for a world tri tournament thing lol

ok thanks

by the way did umaga and howlett retire from nz ? if so we can add umaga to our list of classic players (i really like that player but i hate howlett's face <_< )

umaga has retired from internationals so yeah he can be classic, howlett has been picked for the trinations

hey guys i'm attempting to create an NPC (Air NZ Cup) competition Mod and am part way through doing alpha kits, ive finished doing the tasman makos home/away minus the backs see

tasmanmakohom4dh.jpg

obviously most of the kits are yet to be unveiled so not much done yet, what im looking for is team logos for each of the teams i have a couple but ill take anything

* Auckland
* Bay of Plenty
* Canterbury
* Counties Manukau
* Hawke's Bay
* Manawatu
* North Harbour
* Northland
* Otago
* Southland
* Taranaki
* Tasman
* Waikato
* Wellington

ima have a look for any rugby mags that may have the logos but i dont know if my scanner still works

cheers guys hope yall can help

Originally posted by EVOL@Apr 22 2006, 02:10 AM
All Blacks Throwback mid 90s
Replaces All Blacks home jersey (includes backs of kits)
DOWNLOAD

untitled31bx.jpg
that's awesome, all you need to do is create buck shelford and sean fitzpatrick

actually i wouldn' t mind classic all black and wallaby teams

pm'd you davidson

I haven't made much more progress as im still tryin to find decent reference pics to work from, but hawkes bay is comin along nicely

i take it davidson that you dont wanna help me out?

im nearly done with waikato, which is lookin pretty good, otago is kinda hard to get the blue just right, bop is also comin along all right same with the naki, only had a quick mess around with the rest.

as for when im done with kits etc , is there anyone out there that would like to do the rosters, id do it myself but with all the modding ive done with like the faces etc it wouldnt look right unless i uploaded like 20mb of changes (just a guesstimate)

the swap will obviously be super 14

Crusaders = canterbury
Chiefs = Waikato
Blues = Auckland
Highlanders = Otago
Hurricanes = wellington

as for the rest um like cats = tasman or something etc

sorry mate, im mad busy at the moment and most of my logos etc are on my portable drive which is currently with mac heaven in london who are trying to get it working again.

i think i have the vector file for auckland somewhere so ill try and find that.

in the mean time here are a couple of links to good sites for vector logos for sponsors and stuff:

http://brandsoftheworld.com/

http://www.logotypes.ru/default_e.asp

cant be much more help than that right now as this kind of stuff is getting increasingly further from the top of my list of priorities in recent months.

sorry.

all good, its not like you have to do it, a bit like i dont have to do the mod but those ones you did make that i use are quality and really made things easier.

i use those sites anyway, they are heaps of help, ive got most of the team logos but the quality is atrocious, theyre ok for the kits but for everything else they just look ****.

yeah well ive given up already its gonna take me months at this rate and ive got better things to do lol like rehabilitate my knee and such

EVOL Ill give you a hand if you want, Iv got PSPro now so I can make good kits

Well here is what ive done so far (makos are back a page) but mostly theyre just quick and no where near finished.

hawkes.jpg

hawk.jpg

bayofp.jpg

otago-.jpg

waikat.jpg

rugby%2006%20kit%20back%20template%20waikato%20copy.png

tarana.jpg

wellyl.jpg

im really just losing patience with the kit backs/numbers, its so annoying having to do 22 changes to the back of the kit (each Number)

so yeah feel free to help, are photoshop psd's compatible with PSpro

howdy

further to the bits ive added already, im hoping to make vector files for every team in the game with all sponsors/ logos/ kit style guides etc. here are the jerseys i have done so far.

the file contains most home and away shirts for the big international teams,
home jeseys for all super 14 teams,
a few npc jerseys (more to come)

if you have adobe illustrator, you can open and pull apart all of the kits as they are now
but in time i will make packs for each team as in the other files previous so you can open
the image (any size) in photoshop and use the components and colours.

cant be bothered to make kits for the game as i only play it ps2 but i hope those of you who
do might find some of these usefull especially some obscure logos.

http://fraserdavidson.co.uk/trf/mods/modder_pack_test.pdf

Latest posts