• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Expert Level Footage Here

Originally posted by CeeJay@Feb 9 2006, 11:59 AM
Just had a quick look at the nz oz vid. One thing that i didnt like was that locksleys fullback was never at home, and yet someone was always back for the opposition to catch it on the full. This makes it a tad unfair. The defensive lines are all over the place!
i was wondering the same thing too but what if locks hadn't set his defense against a kick (hence they were out of position, like in 2005) . . .

also, carter did hoof the ball pretty well . . . but I think he might not have set his defense.

Hopefully you will be able to edit the video screens in the stadiums, because they look shithouse.

What was the issue when Jerry Collins punted from the mark but none of the ai on your team would pick the ball up? - does this happen alot?

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 10 2006, 07:30 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 9 2006, 11:59 AM
Just had a quick look at the nz oz vid. One thing that i didnt like was that locksleys fullback was never at home, and yet someone was always back for the opposition to catch it on the full. This makes it a tad unfair. The defensive lines are all over the place!
i was wondering the same thing too but what if locks hadn't set his defense against a kick (hence they were out of position, like in 2005) . . .

also, carter did hoof the ball pretty well . . . but I think he might not have set his defense. [/b]
How did you set defence in 2005?? I never did anything like that, and yet my full back was always there. How does it work.

I got the game just now! about to go and play the first game on it. game did not have it, but gamestation did!

bring on the fun

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 10 2006, 08:06 PM
the what.....vide.....screens.....who cares!!!!!
I'm like that Monk bloke on television, I obsess over **** like that. I won't be able to sleep. Seriously.

Originally posted by CeeJay+Feb 10 2006, 10:07 PM-->
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 10 2006, 07:30 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Feb 9 2006, 11:59 AM

also, carter did hoof the ball pretty well . . . but I think he might not have set his defense.
How did you set defence in 2005?? I never did anything like that, and yet my full back was always there. How does it work. [/b]
You know, with the d-pad. Kick, Standard, Wide, Tight.

Granted, if the opposition would hoof it over and I hadn't set a kick defense - my fullback would be there maybe half the time or something.

I was just speculating that it could be tweaked a bit more in Rugby 2006.

Latest posts