• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F.E.A.R COMBAT

W

woosaah

Prepare for Fear
15 August 2006 
By GERARD CAMPBELL

Sierra Entertainment says that the multiplayer component from the award-winning PC ***le Fear (First Encounter Assault Recon) has been renamed Fear Combat, and â€" here's the best bit for those short on cash â€" it will be a free download on Thursday.

Fear Combat is the complete multiplayer component of Fear and includes all the updates, additional maps and game modes in one downloadable file, which has 10 multiplayer game modes, 19 multiplayer maps, 12 different weapons, Punkbuster for anti-cheat support, and the capability to download user- generated content.

You do not need a copy of the original Fear to play Fear Combat (it's a standalone game).

Go to www. joinfear.com and register to obtain their free Combat keycode.

Once the file is available, gamers can install it, enter their keycode, then it's game on. For more info, visit www. whatisfear.com or www. fearfans.com.

[/b]

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3765618a7873,00.html

someone go there, i am at work and very busy *cough* ok i am just busy *cough cough* ok i am doing something that is not remotly anything to do with work, but i cant get there cause it looks like it is banned from my web address.

maybe we can get a trf game on there sometime in the near future:)

defintely will be worth a look. it will have some extra maps and other things that didn't come in the retail version. feel sorry for all of those people that paid for this game and then a few months later it is being given out for free.

just the multiplayer part is given out for free, it wont be anywhere near as scary as the oroginal game :)

I know it's just the mp that is free. what do you think people do after playing single player they play mp. I would still be ****** off if I had bought the retail version. especially when the free version is getting upgrades that I didn't get when I bought the game.

just a quick one to let everyone know that is now out. 1.8 gigs so be careful if you are near your cap and still have ages to go before you roll over to your next month.

no local nz mirrors yet that i know of but it is available most place on the net like fileshack fileplant filefront etc.

bittorrent as well, on their site it is anyway. i prolly wont download it til next week as i doubt my gf will let me near my pc this weekend ;)