• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

f***ING USELESS REFS!

Steyn is starting to gain confidence now that he is sticking to one position. It's sad that we have to choose between him, JDV, Jacques Fourie and Adrian Jacobs. I really want to see Steyn starting somewhere in the Lions tour. He is pure class, and hopefully he will get even better as the year progresses.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Feb 28 2009, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Feb 28 2009, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That hooker from the Chiefs was awesome. He has a weird name. Why the hell was he replaced? I was sure he would score a winning try.[/b]

His name's Aled de Malmanche, I think he's half dutch? He can play in any of the front three positions, although I prefer him at Prop, as sometimes his throwing is veeerrrry sloppy, see last weeks game against the Waratahs in the last 15 minutes.
[/b][/quote]

Obviously you've never heard a dutch name... :rolleyes: :D
Aled is a welsh name and De Mlamanche is french. He comes from the De Malmanche family who emigrated to NZ in the 19th century...He has also maori blood, you cans see his eyes are very "asian". (like Daniel Braid for ex)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Feb 28 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 28 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i blame the elvs[/b]

Did you even watch the game? How does a forward pass not being awarded have anything to with the the ELV's? Useless comment.
[/b][/quote]

Hee's caught one... And it's a whopper!

tarpon_fishing_001-1a.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Mar 2 2009, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Feb 28 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 28 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i blame the elvs[/b]

Did you even watch the game? How does a forward pass not being awarded have anything to with the the ELV's? Useless comment.
[/b][/quote]

Hee's caught one... And it's a whopper!

tarpon_fishing_001-1a.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Leave me alone!
leave_britney_alone.jpg

Latest posts