• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

F**KING TERKS! v Brizzle

Was the best offer I've ever got from a Welshman. Especially as RC won't let me have any staff discount.

My generosity knows no bounds. As some Burmese grandmother, who I am giving £2 a month, knows very well. xD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 24 2008, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
He's been brilliant.
No, Gareth Charles! If Halfpenny gets anywhere near the team (Canada excluded) we'll be bummed.[/b]

Urm one of the inform wingers, shown he can tackle and do everything else and he should get a bench spot against one of the bigger teams, he has earnt it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Oct 24 2008, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Urm one of the inform wingers, shown he can tackle and do everything else and he should get a bench spot against one of the bigger teams, he has earnt it![/b]
Tom James v Jason Robinson / Morgan Stoddart v Percy Montgomery comes to mind when talking about youngsters starting when they shouldn't...

Yeah, it was a great ending for Stradey Park and Phil Bennett celebrating his 60th birthday as well was cool for him.

Oh, Mite?
I was considering giving you discount at Next, but after those horrific comments previously...well, as cyril said, you can do something in the general direction of a donut. Or something like that...

Latest posts