• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fa'atau82's Rugby 08 MOD thread (PC)

F

Fa'atau82

Obviously, i have no idea how to edit the game in that way. I make patches the only way i know how.

Fran, if you can edit 7 of the teams out, then that is fine.

Good luck.. i will start making the kits.

C

Ciais

Obviously, i have no idea how to edit the game in that way. I make patches the only way i know how.

Fran, if you can edit 7 of the teams out, then that is fine.

Good luck.. i will start making the kits. [/b]

Thanks. Tell me what teams you plan to replace, so I'll hide the rest ;)

C

Ciais

I mean, like Cheetahs = Albi, Crusaders = Dax and so on, so I know exactly what to modify and how

F

Fa'atau82

Best to do it on ratings, so that you don't have to change much stats wise.

I will PM you later with my list Fran.

E

eric1566

Maybe if you want it will be better to change auch to Toulon (french team 2nd division) with very good players (matfield merthens gregan luger oliver).
http://www.itsrugby.fr/equipe-effectif-toulon.html
toulon is more famous than auch or albi in france
thank you for your very good work.
[/b]

It's a very good idea pageski ! I think toulon have a very big team this season and they will be in the top14 the next season !

C

Ciais

<div class='quotemain'> Maybe if you want it will be better to change auch to Toulon (french team 2nd division) with very good players (matfield merthens gregan luger oliver).
http://www.itsrugby.fr/equipe-effectif-toulon.html
toulon is more famous than auch or albi in france
thank you for your very good work.
[/b]

It's a very good idea pageski ! I think toulon have a very big team this season and they will be in the top14 the next season !

[/b][/quote]

I don't know, maybe we even put Northampton out and substitute it with Leeds (which is hidden in the game), and substitute Calvisano with Viadana

E

EVOL

Namibia Home + World Cup Home
95760594yw9.jpg

DOWNLOAD

F

Fa'atau82

Nice one EVOL. As a quick job, can you put those type of lines on a couple of kits for me?

The kits are done with all logos and graphics completed, they just need the touch that i don't have trying to make the shoulder lines match.

PM me with your email address if you'd like to do 3 kit fronts.. one is Wasps home the other 2 are gloucester away. The kitbacks are fine, it is just the shirt.

Thanks!

E

EVOL

yep ill pm you after this post with my email, not sure how much free time ill have 2moro but ill c what i can do

namibia away + world cup away will be done definitely 2moro i just gotta finish the numbers on the kitback

ahh well sleep time

C

Ciais

yep ill pm you after this post with my email, not sure how much free time ill have 2moro but ill c what i can do

namibia away + world cup away will be done definitely 2moro i just gotta finish the numbers on the kitback

ahh well sleep time [/b]

Right, you live in NZ. I forgot that practically, when here is day, for you is night :D

F

Fa'atau82

Nah, he is just being lazy lol

He's uncommitted.. he wants sleep, it's a no-no.. he'll be asking for meal breaks next.. :)

C

Ciais

Nah, he is just being lazy lol

He's uncommitted.. he wants sleep, it's a no-no.. he'll be asking for meal breaks next.. :) [/b]

I don't know why, but... something tells me you're right :yes:

:D Great work EVOL, you're sparing us a lot of trouble ;)

BTW, Gary, what do you think about my idea? Leeds in Northampton's place (like in real life) and Viadana in Calvisano's (I know I turned it down before, but you made me change my mind with the Top 14 :) )?

T

totoy

cias
i wach a lot of videos fros the rwc and i cant recognize the songs when mark try, coause the audio of the comentators are to loud so i cant heard a deam sht sorry man
i only recognize a tecnho songs but i cant found who is the autor so nothing more
keep traing to found the song
bye man

C

Ciais

cias
i wach a lot of videos fros the rwc and i cant recognize the songs when mark try, coause the audio of the comentators are to loud so i cant heard a deam sht sorry man
i only recognize a tecnho songs but i cant found who is the autor so nothing more
keep traing to found the song
bye man
[/b]

Answered in the MegaUpdate talk thread ;)

T

totoy

old German song called "Griechischer Wein" by Udo Jürgens:
"Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles
i found this two i still woking jaa
bye

C

Ciais

old German song called "Griechischer Wein" by Udo Jürgens:
"Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles
i found this two i still woking jaa
bye [/b]

Thanks, you're right, I found these ones too when I looked for them ages ago :cheers:

T

totoy

okay i found a lot of songs played in rwc 07 here we go
1. World In Union - Te Kanawa, Kiri
2. Jerusalem - G4 (2)
3. Molly Malone - Limelighters
4. Bread Of Heaven - VP Mass Choir
5. Ireland's Call - Irish World Cup Squad
6. Flower Of Scotland - Proclaimers
7. Land Of My Fathers - Robeson, Paul
8. When The Saints Go Marching In - Presley, Elvis
9. Swing Low - UB40 ; United Colours Of Sound