• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fa'atau82's Rugby 08 MOD thread (PC)

Obviously, i have no idea how to edit the game in that way. I make patches the only way i know how.

Fran, if you can edit 7 of the teams out, then that is fine.

Good luck.. i will start making the kits.

Obviously, i have no idea how to edit the game in that way. I make patches the only way i know how.

Fran, if you can edit 7 of the teams out, then that is fine.

Good luck.. i will start making the kits. [/b]

Thanks. Tell me what teams you plan to replace, so I'll hide the rest ;)

I mean, like Cheetahs = Albi, Crusaders = Dax and so on, so I know exactly what to modify and how

Best to do it on ratings, so that you don't have to change much stats wise.

I will PM you later with my list Fran.

Maybe if you want it will be better to change auch to Toulon (french team 2nd division) with very good players (matfield merthens gregan luger oliver).
http://www.itsrugby.fr/equipe-effectif-toulon.html
toulon is more famous than auch or albi in france
thank you for your very good work.
[/b]

It's a very good idea pageski ! I think toulon have a very big team this season and they will be in the top14 the next season !

<div class='quotemain'> Maybe if you want it will be better to change auch to Toulon (french team 2nd division) with very good players (matfield merthens gregan luger oliver).
http://www.itsrugby.fr/equipe-effectif-toulon.html
toulon is more famous than auch or albi in france
thank you for your very good work.
[/b]

It's a very good idea pageski ! I think toulon have a very big team this season and they will be in the top14 the next season !

[/b][/quote]

I don't know, maybe we even put Northampton out and substitute it with Leeds (which is hidden in the game), and substitute Calvisano with Viadana

Namibia Home + World Cup Home
95760594yw9.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Nice one EVOL. As a quick job, can you put those type of lines on a couple of kits for me?

The kits are done with all logos and graphics completed, they just need the touch that i don't have trying to make the shoulder lines match.

PM me with your email address if you'd like to do 3 kit fronts.. one is Wasps home the other 2 are gloucester away. The kitbacks are fine, it is just the shirt.

Thanks!

yep ill pm you after this post with my email, not sure how much free time ill have 2moro but ill c what i can do

namibia away + world cup away will be done definitely 2moro i just gotta finish the numbers on the kitback

ahh well sleep time

yep ill pm you after this post with my email, not sure how much free time ill have 2moro but ill c what i can do

namibia away + world cup away will be done definitely 2moro i just gotta finish the numbers on the kitback

ahh well sleep time [/b]

Right, you live in NZ. I forgot that practically, when here is day, for you is night :D

Nah, he is just being lazy lol

He's uncommitted.. he wants sleep, it's a no-no.. he'll be asking for meal breaks next.. :)

Nah, he is just being lazy lol

He's uncommitted.. he wants sleep, it's a no-no.. he'll be asking for meal breaks next.. :) [/b]

I don't know why, but... something tells me you're right :yes:

:D Great work EVOL, you're sparing us a lot of trouble ;)

BTW, Gary, what do you think about my idea? Leeds in Northampton's place (like in real life) and Viadana in Calvisano's (I know I turned it down before, but you made me change my mind with the Top 14 :) )?

cias
i wach a lot of videos fros the rwc and i cant recognize the songs when mark try, coause the audio of the comentators are to loud so i cant heard a deam sht sorry man
i only recognize a tecnho songs but i cant found who is the autor so nothing more
keep traing to found the song
bye man

cias
i wach a lot of videos fros the rwc and i cant recognize the songs when mark try, coause the audio of the comentators are to loud so i cant heard a deam sht sorry man
i only recognize a tecnho songs but i cant found who is the autor so nothing more
keep traing to found the song
bye man
[/b]

Answered in the MegaUpdate talk thread ;)

old German song called "Griechischer Wein" by Udo Jürgens:
"Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles
i found this two i still woking jaa
bye

old German song called "Griechischer Wein" by Udo Jürgens:
"Hard Day's Night" by The Beatles
i found this two i still woking jaa
bye [/b]

Thanks, you're right, I found these ones too when I looked for them ages ago :cheers:

okay i found a lot of songs played in rwc 07 here we go
1. World In Union - Te Kanawa, Kiri
2. Jerusalem - G4 (2)
3. Molly Malone - Limelighters
4. Bread Of Heaven - VP Mass Choir
5. Ireland's Call - Irish World Cup Squad
6. Flower Of Scotland - Proclaimers
7. Land Of My Fathers - Robeson, Paul
8. When The Saints Go Marching In - Presley, Elvis
9. Swing Low - UB40 ; United Colours Of Sound
10. American Pie - McLean, Don
11. Delilah - Jones, Tom