• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Facebook

C

Caledfwlch

So who's got facebook? Drop your names here so I can go around adding people!

Joined up as well, created a facebook account ages ago but never really did anything with it, suppose now's as good a time as any to start.

facebook....another thing you sign up for, which you spend ages setting your profile up. Only to realise that in a couple of months its just another thing you cant be bothered to check or update

i used to have facebook, but people started tagging me in pictues of drunkin nights i would much rather of forgotten

joined a year ago to share photos of a holiday and got addicted quickly. I then used it to have private convos with a hot young teacher at my school because she wouldn't give me her number.... sound sad?

well whatever now she's left and I go round to her flat a lot and she texts me nearly everyday chatting all kinds of ****, and today i got a message from her saying she just got her belly pierced and now i really wanna go see it but i'm in paris so... cockblocked.

facebook is definitely a good thing lol

I had to go uber private on my facebook after one of my students sent me a message, not the kind of hassle you want.

I had to go uber private on my facebook after one of my students sent me a message, not the kind of hassle you want.
[/b]

yeah well this one has a limited profile for all her students except me and a couple of others.... hmmm another teacher added me last week, but she has a fiance and i'm not that mean.

:lol:

Sweet! Scoring on all the hot teachers!
I can't think of a better reason for facebook.

Latest posts