• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fallout 3 (Xbox 360;PS3;PC)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 24 2008, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In that case, I suggest you don't select the "bloody mess" perk![/b]

Well, I dont mind bloody messes so much, I just dont like decapitating guys with bullets. If there head explodes then so be it, thats what you get when you shoot a guy in the face. But a clean Katana style decapitation from a 10mm pistol bullet is not right. I feel its a bit over the top, and when my girlfriend saw me do it she said I was sick. How is it worse than an exploding head? not sure! but atleast its not bouncing around spurting blood and turning my girlfriend against video games! If I took a sword to a guy then his head came well then I take full responsibility. lol. ramble.

Does the bloody mess perk cause their entire body to explode? or just the part you targeted?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CeeJay @ Dec 24 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Does the bloody mess perk cause their entire body to explode? or just the part you targeted?[/b]
If my experiences with the game are anything to go by, its random, possibly based on whether you score a critical hit or not.

Pretty much everything I shooot in the face (often at point blank range) explodes into a shower of guts and limbs over the local scenery.

Then again, I often use the .44 Magnum or combat shotgun, so they would.

Latest posts