• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Family Weddings

G

getofmeland

Well I officially hate them..

Went to family occassion last night, soon realised I was the only single person in the building which was just crap... so I decided to drink...

Real ale was my tipple last night, and christ aren't I feeling the effects of it now...

But while at the Rugby Club (the venue for the wedding) I went for a **** and this fantastic poster stood out to me saying "Players Needed" now being in a drunken state, I decided to find this sheet to sign up, as it sounded a great idea, forgetting the last time I played I damaged my knee yet again... the one thing was my head was saying to write my name on the sheet, my hands actually wrote Jonah Lomu instead... I also put down a certain persons phone number on to the sheet...

I then went back to my corner and drunk, until I had to be carried from the place cos I had lost the use of my legs... And now noone is talking to me in the family....

Family Weddings aren't they great.....

Well I love Family Weddings, it's the one time where being the youngest in the family pays off, you don't have to put your hand in your pocket to buy a drink, it's great. Plus you can say what you like to any family members and put it down to be shitfaced if they follow it up the next time you see them, it's a win-win situation

Maybe I'm wrong on this count but I've heard that English weddings don't go on that late so maybe that adds to the crapiness, was one of the reasons why my brother-in-law's friend got married over here instead

An English wedding, just like any other wedding, goes on as long as the organisers/participants want it to!

Aside from that, unless it's you getting married, they are normally bloody boring.

The more i learn about this story the more i think about how i might infact end up playing for this "Local rugby team"

<_<

Latest posts