• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Famous Player

L

Le Toulonnais

Hi toothless oafs community !

I was just wondering if the famous french player Pako Saingre would be in rugby 2005?

Thanks guys;-)

Originally posted by Le Toulonnais@Mar 2 2005, 04:35 AM
Hi toothless oafs community !

I was just wondering if the famous french player Pako Saingre would be in rugby 2005?

Thanks guys;-)
Mange boule de toulonnais, tu me le paiera cher..........
je vais te créer dans le jeu avec un rating de 12 et tu jouera pilier et tu sera gros, roux et moche et en plus tu sera remplaçant à Calvisano ..............voila

who are you? what do u want from me? are u french? do u know "le bouscat" and "moustache"?
speak english please, we are not at la foire aux grenouilles de meudon:)

WTF?
<
<

Originally posted by Le Toulonnais@Mar 2 2005, 04:42 AM
who are you? what do u want from me? are u french? do u know "le bouscat" and "moustache"?
LMFAO!!!!
<
<
<

lmao haha

u got shamed handsombob
<

<
<
<
<

It is not a pre requisit of this forum that all of it's members use English, so use all the French you want guys!

まあ、そう言いえば、本当にそうしたかったら日本語でも書けばいいよ!

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 2 2005, 11:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Mar 2 2005, 11:04 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Le Toulonnais
@Mar 2 2005, 04:42 AM
その上に、本当にそうしたかったら、日本語でも書けばいいよ! [/b]
zu nu te de, kanje kanje de zu u ta n tse ta re, 100 kei i

It's been a long time. Probably too long by the looks of my interpretation.

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 2 2005, 10:41 PM
Le Toulonnais is a ledgend. very funny
You should see him in real ..............
he's even funnier...............

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 2 2005, 11:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Mar 2 2005, 11:09 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 2 2005, 11:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Le Toulonnais
@Mar 2 2005, 04:42 AM

その上に、本当にそうしたかったら、日本語でも書けばいいよ!
zu nu te de, kanje kanje de zu u ta n tse ta re, 100 kei i

It's been a long time. Probably too long by the looks of my interpretation. [/b]
You've done a bit of Japanese have you wally?

The whole thing sounds like this:

sono ueni, hontoni soushitakattara nihongodemokakebaiiyo

I used to be a B grade student back in grades 7, 8 and 9. It wasn't a bad subject but I opted to do a social studies subject instead. It's amazing how easy you forget the stuff. Do you know all the characters sanzar, hirigana, kanje and the rest?

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 2 2005, 11:18 PM
I used to be a B grade student back in grades 7, 8 and 9. It wasn't a bad subject but I opted to do a social studies subject instead. It's amazing how easy you forget the stuff. Do you know all the characters sanzar, hirigana, kanje and the rest?
Hiragana and katakana are both relatively easy, once you've learnt well them you won't forget them easily... just the same concept as upper case and lower case in English really, but I only know about 50 kanji (on recognition alone I probably know more like 150 though) at this point as I haven't studied for the past 2 years and kanji are quite complex and easy to forget when your not using them... bare in mind that most japanese uni students can recognise up to and over 2000 different kanji! However they don't necessarily know how to write them all the time (sorta like us with our spelling).

Latest posts