Fantasy NFL?

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Right, are we doing this? Can set a league up if sufficient interest. We'd be doing a live draft though, so you'd have to be available that day or put up with the auto draft picking your team.

Would be craic.

Right, are we doing this? Can set a league up if sufficient interest. We'd be doing a live draft though, so you'd have to be available that day or put up with the auto draft picking your team.

Would be craic.

I'm in.

That's the spirit.

I'll set the league up tomorrow morning.

If you not in you can win. Also beauty of NFL is anything can happen.

It's more my knowledge of players that'd be a worry. The huge majority of my knowledge comes from reading Friday Night Lights and The Blind Side as well as playing some Madden.

Unless you're the browns...

The Browns had a perfect season and won the Super Bowl with me at quaterback so....

Yes you're right, real life and all that.

It's more my knowledge of players that'd be a worry. The huge majority of my knowledge comes from reading Friday Night Lights and The Blind Side as well as playing some Madden.

The Browns had a perfect season and won the Super Bowl with me at quaterback so....

Yes you're right, real life and all that.

Friday Night Lights is 1 of best book I ever read. So much more in depth and entertaining than movie version

Friday Night Lights is 1 of best book I ever read. So much more in depth and entertaining than movie version

Yes, was a brilliant read. Especially for someone who was studying American history at the time.

I usually set one of these up, but very few people enter, or those that do tend to stop playing after a few weeks.

Two team league so far, would hope for a few more entrants before the draft! Are we all cool with that date btw?

When's date I will register tonight

Currently scheduled for Sunday 24th August at 4 pm GMT. I think we should have a poll or something to decide when it is. I'm pretty sure there's a hurling game on around then, so I'd like to move it.

Latest posts