• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy NFL?

That's 7 already if we include MM, good stuff. Surely Iain is up for this?

Pretty sure NFL.com leagues require an even number of players btw, or the draft won't run.

Well if there's demand for more than 10 we can increase the league size.

Okay sweet, we're up to 8 now. Draft on Sunday good for you guys then? Morning, afternoon or evening? Bit of feedback would be sound.

Afternoon would be better for me but anytime is good, provided I remember unlikt the other league I'm in

This Sunday or next? I will be free basically just tell me where, when and that and I will be there.

Except Thursday :p Thats when AutoTrade is out :D

Having been an NFL fan for thir....I mean a long time, I hope you all realise that I will Destroy you/Lose badly to you in this fantasy league!
This message will be slightly edited after the draft...

Having been an NFL fan for thir....I mean a long time, I hope you all realise that I will Destroy you/Lose badly to you in this fantasy league!

I'm sure we all know a thing or 2. And for that comment you are only allowed Tim Tebow as as QB regardless of fact he's inactive

I have been a NfL fan for longer than you.

I will crush you I have won big money leagues, I have sucked on the *** of success multiple times.

I have been a NfL fan for longer than you.

I will crush you I have won big money leagues, I have sucked on the *** of success multiple times.

Sucking on same *** for too long can be bad for reproduction

Sucking on same *** for too long can be bad for reproduction 

Plus, there's the danger of chafing.

(By the way, it's 'An NFL', not 'A NFL'.)
[video=youtube_share;c3y0CD2CoCs]http://youtu.be/c3y0CD2CoCs[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts