• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy NFL?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qMor6dL0LfI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tip for all you guys, Draft Josh Gordan dude is amazing....... I would recommend you draft him in the first round.

Tip for all you guys, Draft Josh Gordan dude is amazing....... I would recommend you draft him in the first round.

Haha. Broke the season receiving touchdowns record with him. Well aware whats going on though.

I mean all that happened was that after helping out at the local church he stayed and helped with the drug addicts to give them hope, in this time period his body absorbed in all the 2nd hand stuff that was lingering on these addicts bodies and it came up on the tests. Simple as that.

Sunday is not looking good for me gents, got a charity cricket game and it will run deep into the eve sorry.

Same I now have a last minute pre-season friendly Sunday late afternoon + Followed then by drinking etc. (Which is a weird ass time to have it)

Well Im working until 9 next week but dont mind if my team auto draft. Be more satisfying when we win after that

Well maybe a midweek evening. How about Monday 8pm. It's a bank hol in UK it'll be ******* rain here? Or later if ye guys want

Can't do Monday evening. Every afternoon is probably ok but doesn't seem to suit others. Wednesday evening would be best for me. If I have to autodraft so be it.

Latest posts