• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAO Boyos - Celtic Crusaders vs. St Helens

S

St Helens RLFC

Sat 7 Mar Celtic Crusaders v St. Helens KO 18:00

I am going to be making my way down to the south of Wales for this match, any of you boyos interested in organising a bit of a TRF meetup? We can make a bit of a weekend of it, if you like.

Helens I might be going to Ireland next year could stop off in UK.. are there any SL games on during July

In July Dale, we play:

3rd July - Salford City vs. St Helens (Salford is down the road, that's no big deal.)
12th July - Warrington vs. St Helens (again, just down the road, even closer in fact, and one of the league's best games.)
17th July - St Helens vs. Wakefield
25th July - Harlequins vs. St Helens (that's London, so that's out!)
31st July - St Helens vs. Wigan (arguably the biggest club game in world rugby.)

Some pretty decent selections there. The first 2 away games won't be hard to get to if needed. Aim for 31st July if possible as it will be the best game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 3 2008, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In July Dale, we play:

3rd July - Salford City vs. St Helens (Salford is down the road, that's no big deal.)
12th July - Warrington vs. St Helens (again, just down the road, even closer in fact, and one of the league's best games.)
17th July - St Helens vs. Wakefield
25th July - Harlequins vs. St Helens (that's London, so that's out!)
31st July - St Helens vs. Wigan (arguably the biggest club game in world rugby.)

Some pretty decent selections there. The first 2 away games won't be hard to get to if needed. Aim for 31st July if possible as it will be the best game.[/b]

That's awesome. Go Wigan!

You know I'd love to, in theory. Maybe next year once I'm settled in Europe! Woo!

Latest posts