• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAO Dan, Knowsley and Chris :)

Lox has played some side view though and no doubt will play some more now he knows its going to make an appearance. :rolleyes: ;)
[/b]

You're right, I've tried side view a few times and I think it's pretty good when attacking.....

HOWEVER

When defending it's a different story. I miss nearly EVERY tackle cos I can't judge the distance very well at all on Side view. Not only that, punting and dropkicks are VERY hard to get right too.

Saying all that tho, Knowsley's right.... I WILL be putting a little bit of practice in on side view for the next couple of weeks. ;) I don't like it though. :(

Practice smacktish.

I'll stick with my RL1. Might play a bit of 06 about 15 mins before the first match. :D

So the 3 of you all know, I'm currently struggling financially and may not be able to make it up unless I can find some (read: a lot of) money before the 23rd.

So the 3 of you all know, I'm currently struggling financially and may not be able to make it up unless I can find some (read: a lot of) money before the 23rd.
[/b]

Best excuse by a country mile m8. Wish I had thought of that one. :D :D :D :D

.......... But seriously, hope you can sort your cash flow out. Lox will lend you some, he buys about 3 or 4 consoles a month so should have some lying around somewhere.

If he's got a spare £1000 or 2 that'd be near what I need.
[/b]

Believe me mate, he's talking ********! I'm flat on the bones of my arse at the minute. :(

If its a side view player vs a behind view player then the only way I can see it working is a half of each. The telling factor presumably being trying to keep the score down when playing on the view you dont like while obviously making it tell when your on your preferred angle.

Me personally I have never ever played side view as I have been on behind since south cam on lomu. Dont think I would score a try in the memory of man on side view.

Lox has played some side view though and no doubt will play some more now he knows its going to make an appearance. :rolleyes: ;)
[/b]

From what I remember, u couldn't score anyway on any view

Locks or Knowsley, if by some miscarriage of justice you manage to fluke a win (like the dodgy team u support keep doing), you can always challenge the true champ.

U never know I might even have a little "inside info" in the next 7 days, if u know what I mean.

<div class='quotemain'>
If its a side view player vs a behind view player then the only way I can see it working is a half of each. The telling factor presumably being trying to keep the score down when playing on the view you dont like while obviously making it tell when your on your preferred angle.

Me personally I have never ever played side view as I have been on behind since south cam on lomu. Dont think I would score a try in the memory of man on side view.

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

ROFL :lol2tn: Class! He's DEFINITELY seen you play Rugby 06.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Locks or Knowsley, if by some miscarriage of justice you manage to fluke a win (like the dodgy team u support keep doing), you can always challenge the true champ.

U never know I might even have a little "inside info" in the next 7 days, if u know what I mean.
[/b][/quote]

Inside info ? Gottya ;)

With regards to the mighty Saints fluking wins, I can only chuckle. NRL champs and top of superleague in a matter of 7 days. That aint no fluke me ol m8. :D

With regards to my rugby skills, I will pencil us in for a grudge match at Lox's upcoming 10 nations tournament.... surely you have had the text message by now ??? :D

Yeah, I ave had the text.

I will be coming in completely blind as I ave never played the XBOX version, and haven't played any version since about 7 days after its release.

U never know we might be able to have a 10 nations on you know what. - pretty hopeful I will ave a definite idea before next Friday

Yeah, I ave had the text.

I will be coming in completely blind as I ave never played the XBOX version, and haven't played any version since about 7 days after its release.

U never know we might be able to have a 10 nations on you know what. - pretty hopeful I will ave a definite idea before next Friday
[/b]

One word....... LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

LEGEND = 1 MAN

TERRY NEWTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

... and you swapped him for ...... Mickey Higham !!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMFARTWO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Locks.....i think it is only fair that I send you the document after this tournament :)

Latest posts