• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FAO Dan, Knowsley and Chris :)

Time to get going with this as quickly as I can. (IE the quicker I finish Okami...)

<div class='quotemain'>
chiro > gg

chiro > world

chiro > ea sports...

fin
[/b]

" Yer a cock, Yer a cock, Yer a cock ! .......... Yer a cock ! "

:D

Enjoy !
[/b][/quote]

:lol:

You know the reference is going to mean nothing to some people though...

Time to get going with this as quickly as I can. (IE the quicker I finish Okami...)
[/b]

Stop playing about with that bloody dog and get some rugby in. ;)

I've no doubt you'll be shouting FOORRRRRRRRRWARRRRRDDDDDD at every opportunity on the 23rd..... even when the game is booting up! :mellow:

chiro > gg

chiro > world

chiro > ea sports...

fin
[/b]

I may as well finish your post off for you.

fin > ger up your arse! :bleh!:

I only shout "FORWARD!" if I think it's forward. Just because I stand in the Pop Stand doesn't mean I have Rugby League tourettes and shout it at inappropriate times!

I only shout "FORWARD!" if I think it's forward. Just because I stand in the Pop Stand doesn't mean I have Rugby League tourettes and shout it at inappropriate times!
[/b]

I do, and I'm proud to do it.

You have to "help" the touch judges cos they are shite aren't they really.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
chiro > gg

chiro > world

chiro > ea sports...

fin
[/b]

" Yer a cock, Yer a cock, Yer a cock ! .......... Yer a cock ! "

:D

Enjoy !
[/b][/quote]

:lol:

You know the reference is going to mean nothing to some people though...
[/b][/quote]

If I reached one person it was worth it. :)

what camera views are u's playing in??
wen i play my mates they alwasy "complain" theyre not used to the cam view hahahaha

just a thort

What camera view are you playing on?
When I play against my friends they always "complain" they're not used to the camera view. Hahahaha

Just a thought
[/b]
Just translated your post to make it legible to people who speak English :)

Oh ****. I didn't get to even think about that... I know a good way to buy me some distraction...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORWARD!

what camera views are u's playing in??
wen i play my mates they alwasy "complain" theyre not used to the cam view hahahaha

just a thort
[/b]

That's a point.

There's only ONE camera angle that's worth playing on..... CLASSIC 2!!!!

There's no way a rugby game should be played on Side view. It's too hard to gauge gaps and make tackles, whereas looking "up" into the field you can spot the gaps etc and it's much more realistic.

CLASSIC 2 all the way

<div class='quotemain'>
What camera view are you playing on?
When I play against my friends they always "complain" they're not used to the camera view. Hahahaha

Just a thought
[/b]
Just translated your post to make it legible to people who speak English :)
[/b][/quote]

thanx 4 wasting ur time to correct me.. i didnt think ne1 was dat stupid not to understand wat i had written :cheers:

As a small update and directed at Loxley in particular .......

" You see Bradford Bulls ? ...... Thats you that is ! " :D

Ok, so it looks as thought the team are sorted.

Lox - IRELAND
Knowsley - NZ
Teh Mite - ENGLAND
St Helens - AUSTRALIA ???

We need to sort out camera angles. Me and knowsley really can't play this game on side view, so it won't be fair to have it that way. Then again, if teh Mite and St Helens can't play it on Classic 2 then we have the same situation with them.

We have to come up with a compromise if this is the case. 1 half side 1 half classic????

What view do you play it on? (This is aimed at St Helens and Teh Mite)

I play on a classic view of some sort, behind the action, so that camera angle gets no objection from me. Mite?

Ah, now we have a major problem, I can only play it on side view... We're going to have to arrange some variation on best of 3 or something.

If its a side view player vs a behind view player then the only way I can see it working is a half of each. The telling factor presumably being trying to keep the score down when playing on the view you dont like while obviously making it tell when your on your preferred angle.

Me personally I have never ever played side view as I have been on behind since south cam on lomu. Dont think I would score a try in the memory of man on side view.

Lox has played some side view though and no doubt will play some more now he knows its going to make an appearance. :rolleyes: ;)

Latest posts