<
<
<
<
<
<
haha big boy, not a bad effort!!!!

and ur idea is?

not bad, im liking it, well if im 85 and u were 117 thats not to bad for only about 3secs behind me buddy dont give up

lol

i love school rugby!

mainly because our school team were made up of pacific islandas...like the actuall P.I's......the only non pacific islanda's on the team was the coach and our half back which was lebanese he played with heart though he kept on worrying bout his hair at the end of everymatch

our boys are big and strong and hard, but dman we are pretty boys aswell, specially the glamour boys they love impressing our female support

geez im 5 seconds away from a world record...didnt realize
i was pretty solid up top now its all sloped down to my waist
<
and my thighs have gone fatscular
<
....but man i cant wait till rugby/league season to start....or whoeva wants to sign me..Warriors...Blues?

sorry for late reply boys, am having breakfast ..... am in London, yep, am a veteran.... A St Pat's Town Old boy, Wgtn, played both Union and League .... from 1st Five, Centre, Full Back .... and in League i played the same plus prop.

Anyways, boys am off for a coffee with the Missus, take care and hope all goes well with your rugby careers .....

Originally posted by samoan stallion@Mar 3 2005, 09:36 PM
sorry for late reply boys, am having breakfast ..... am in London, yep, am a veteran.... A St Pat's Town Old boy, Wgtn, played both Union and League .... from 1st Five, Centre, Full Back .... and in League i played the same plus prop.

Anyways, boys am off for a coffee with the Missus, take care and hope all goes well with your rugby careers .....
<
london really...my sis over there is in need of some islander company
<
shes hasnt seen a cheeky darky in an age....she just moved there in january

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 3 2005, 09:09 PM
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
haha big boy, not a bad effort!!!!

and ur idea is?
my speedsta mate mark shaw runs the 100 in 10.8 and i run it at 13.4....anyone else would like to throwdown there time...kinkon(super fijian poster)..umo?...locksley
<

Chiropractor,
There's actually quite a few brown boys here .... they all come out
when touch season is on. Touch season starts soon, tell your sis to look in the 'TNT Magazine' for where the competitions are ..... also tell her to get a ticket to the NZ Food And Wine festival, they'll be heaps of kiwi's (incl. polynesians) there .... and it's a good day out.

http://www.toastfestivals.co.uk/nz/wine.shtml

Late 11's early 12's I think for me. Late 12's early 13's these days though I'd say
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 3 2005, 10:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Mar 3 2005, 10:08 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
@Mar 3 2005, 09:01 PM
yeah, our school has made the mistake of refusing to take imports wats mags's policy on this we all know wat grammers is 
<
i think its only like 4immigrants..oopps..i meant overstayers..ooppps i meant imports....but look at our championship soccer team
<
<
<

my 100metre time dont laugh....when i was 6thform for p.e we had to run the 100metre on the no.1 field with all the p.e girls watching...i ran as best i could
13.4 seconds
<
<
....at the time i weighed in at 117kgs...i now way 113kgs
<
hmmmm.....that gives me an idea[/b]
Fastest I ever ran a hundred was 13.04 when I was 16, before my long list of injuries.

Did I mention I was 148kg at the time.
<

<
..either u dont believe i ran that or your just kidding around....ur kidding around right?..right?.............

<
<
....i feel slow...hhmmmph

<
record still stands for mark shaw than.....wheres all the friggin fijians???
bobo where are you?...uh..i mean kinkon52
thanx stallion(the samoan one
<
) ill email it to her....she doesnt need a boyfriend...i mean they wont want her..after the scars she left me
<
<

no probs chiropractor .... scars aye
<

i did 12.5 when i was 14 ... can't remember my times after that ....

my best time 10.7 boys!!! must brag, but that was bout 6 yrs back. Prob do now in 11.5(at best!!!!!).

Latest posts