fastest player in the game

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by richllew, Feb 14, 2005.

1. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] haha big boy, not a bad effort!!!!

and ur idea is?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. run down the street naked

4. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

not bad, im liking it, well if im 85 and u were 117 thats not to bad for only about 3secs behind me buddy dont give up

5. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

lol

i love school rugby!

mainly because our school team were made up of pacific islandas...like the actuall P.I's......the only non pacific islanda's on the team was the coach and our half back which was lebanese he played with heart though he kept on worrying bout his hair at the end of everymatch

6. kaftka

kaftka Guest

What. The. Hell.

That was the greatest last three posts I have ever read.
    lmao!

7. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Damnit, I meant from chiro's last post, backwards.

8. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

awwwwwwwww....darnit!!

9. mark_shaw

mark_shaw Guest

our boys are big and strong and hard, but dman we are pretty boys aswell, specially the glamour boys they love impressing our female support

10. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

lol

sadly we didnt have any female support....i go to an all boys school!

11. geez im 5 seconds away from a world record...didnt realize
    i was pretty solid up top now its all sloped down to my waist [​IMG] and my thighs have gone fatscular [​IMG] ....but man i cant wait till rugby/league season to start....or whoeva wants to sign me..Warriors...Blues?

12. sorry for late reply boys, am having breakfast ..... am in London, yep, am a veteran.... A St Pat's Town Old boy, Wgtn, played both Union and League .... from 1st Five, Centre, Full Back .... and in League i played the same plus prop.

Anyways, boys am off for a coffee with the Missus, take care and hope all goes well with your rugby careers .....

13. [​IMG] london really...my sis over there is in need of some islander company [​IMG] shes hasnt seen a cheeky darky in an age....she just moved there in january

14. my speedsta mate mark shaw runs the 100 in 10.8 and i run it at 13.4....anyone else would like to throwdown there time...kinkon(super fijian poster)..umo?...locksley [​IMG]

15. Chiropractor,
    There's actually quite a few brown boys here .... they all come out
    when touch season is on. Touch season starts soon, tell your sis to look in the 'TNT Magazine' for where the competitions are ..... also tell her to get a ticket to the NZ Food And Wine festival, they'll be heaps of kiwi's (incl. polynesians) there .... and it's a good day out.

http://www.toastfestivals.co.uk/nz/wine.shtml

16. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Late 11's early 12's I think for me. Late 12's early 13's these days though I'd say [​IMG]

17. EVOL

EVOL Guest

Fastest I ever ran a hundred was 13.04 when I was 16, before my long list of injuries.

Did I mention I was 148kg at the time. [​IMG]

18. [​IMG] ..either u dont believe i ran that or your just kidding around....ur kidding around right?..right?.............

[​IMG] [​IMG] ....i feel slow...hhmmmph

[​IMG] record still stands for mark shaw than.....wheres all the friggin fijians???
    bobo where are you?...uh..i mean kinkon52
    thanx stallion(the samoan one [​IMG] ) ill email it to her....she doesnt need a boyfriend...i mean they wont want her..after the scars she left me [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. no probs chiropractor .... scars aye [​IMG]

i did 12.5 when i was 14 ... can't remember my times after that ....

20. richees

richees Guest

11.6 two days ago

21. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

my best time 10.7 boys!!! must brag, but that was bout 6 yrs back. Prob do now in 11.5(at best!!!!!).

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!