• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

fastest player in the game

did u guys play touch or tackle? coz we wud juz play touch... than after if there's still any day light there's the slow slow SLOOOOW walk to the beach... passing and kicking the ball to eachother

we'd play touch and sumtimes wen the old boys send the signal around that they wanna see sum hits.....then we play tackle

bobo is fasT !! i rank him, in my opinion, the fastest i've ever seen !!
soseni anesi is fast too !!!
then theres caucau, Rokocoko, ligairi, that winger guy from taranaki. tuquiris pretty fast. shucks are they all fijian ??????

pretorius has the MEANEST STEP !!!!!!!!!

btw my cuzzy downloaded that vid for me
<
<
<
and i cant stop watching it !!
damn u sireli mbombo

I'm not sure whether Jason Robinson has been mentioned for the fastest player in the world.

I know there's going to be howls of protest after this post telling me he's\not as fast as some guy from Indonesia or something, but I'm making my point anyway!

If you go to the BBC Sport website and download the highlights of England V Wales in 2004, he cuts a streaky run through the entire defense and nearly makes the line. When the camera pans out and he is in full flight, he is easily going as fast as that guy from the clip above.

Also, I wonder whether in Rugby 2005 you can do his "arial sidestep"?!!

How he does it I'll never know!

pffffffffff

robninson being faster than bobo.......get outta here!

bobo will smile at robinson then take off.......even caucau will burn robinson!

id love to see robinson try to catch both ove em!

wait NH vs SH match......is that still on?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 28 2005, 05:01 PM
pffffffffff

robninson being faster than bobo.......get outta here!

bobo will smile at robinson then take off.......even caucau will burn robinson!

id love to see robinson try to catch both ove em!

wait NH vs SH match......is that still on?
This Saturday!

get ready for the pain boyz....get ready.
<

Shall we do a thread on score predictions for the game? Could get quite juicy!?

Whaddya think?

Given that defence will probably come a distannt second to attack (due to no systems etc.....) I'm going to go quite high.

I will post this in a new thread if you guys reckon we should have some guesses.

Even though I'm not sure the SH team is as strong as it could be, I think we'll hammer them too.

Gonna put your cred where your mouth is NH boys?

Come on b%$#^es...let's see the true nature of your confidence and support.

My prediction:

SH 42 - NH 26

Let's hear whether there should be a new thread? But post your guesses here anyway and I can transfer them..(don't worry Nh guyz I won't make any changes!!).

hehe...nah honest.
<

whoever lives in australia what channel cud i watch this match?

by any chance wud it be on channel 7?

in reply to 187 lol yeaa after the pigs have been fed n da plantation taken care of it was out to rugby.

in tonga i usually played touch at fields most the time it was tackle lol.

fiji though it was mostly rugby on wet sand stable enough to really burn guys though.

to all you who dont play in the islands or nz ahahaaaa enjoy running freely while looking for the open man you wonder why pacific teams go right up the middle lol to many memories of being hit and waking up n hr later because you were looking for the open man and not the tackler ahahaaaaa who saw caucau's hit on ben blair while blair was looking for the open man.

sorry for not using periods and proper paragraphs ahaha

haha yeah "up the nuts" is an expression used here (nz) failure to do so results usually is laughter

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 28 2005, 07:08 PM
haha yeah "up the nuts" is an expression used here (nz) failure to do so results usually is laughter
hahaha so tru !!!

i remember howlett gassed off jase robinson ... memories

i remember, when joe attended my high school (saint kents) he would never run it up and peple wud call him a pussy!! haha

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 1 2005, 07:15 PM
haha...what doya guys call hi now
<
<
<
haha yea thats a good one... thats like Ross Kennedy (the lock for the hurricanes) wen he was still at skool he was a reserve, and our starting lock use to always give him **** about being the waterboy and how he's useless... look who's got the last laugh now... haha

yeh ross, i think hes a crusader now...speaking of people never making it, i have a teacher at school who was in the blues colts, halfback ahead of steve devine a while back, he got 3 concussions in a row, go a brain cist and now is retired at age 24. Tradgic

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 3 2005, 03:32 PM
yeh ross, i think hes a crusader now...speaking of people never making it, i have a teacher at school who was in the blues colts, halfback ahead of steve devine a while back, he got 3 concussions in a row, go a brain cist and now is retired at age 24. Tradgic
very.......

wats his name wat club did he play for?

Latest posts