• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

fastest player in the game

David Askew, played blues colts i think in 99/2000, played ponsoinby seniors for a while, and also paukuranga snrs, went 2 auckland grammar, and played nz under 16

must be a palagi...ive neva heard of em
<

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 3 2005, 07:34 PM
hehehehehe

lol........
<
<
<
<
<
...yeah im always on the lookout for new islanders playin....yo kinkon..u fijians should highly invest in pro sprinters eh....if a chubby dude like rupeni can run 100metres in 10.6 seconds in high skool he couldve developed onto a sprinter...all your bloody wingers r freakin quick...i reckon tanivula another bulky fijian could run the 100 under 11secs....i heard on espn that sprinters best speed devolops in their early till mid thirties.......shucks imagine bobo in the 100m sprint at the olympics...hed do okay...but i reckon if he trained all those years he would be in the top10 fastest people in the world!

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 3 2005, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Mar 3 2005, 07:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Mar 3 2005, 07:34 PM
hehehehehe

lol........
<

<

<

<

<
...yeah im always on the lookout for new islanders playin....yo kinkon..u fijians should highly invest in pro sprinters eh....if a chubby dude like rupeni can run 100metres in 10.6 seconds in high skool he couldve developed onto a sprinter...all your bloody wingers r freakin quick...i reckon tanivula another bulky fijian could run the 100 under 11secs....i heard on espn that sprinters best speed devolops in their early till mid thirties.......shucks imagine bobo in the 100m sprint at the olympics...hed do okay...but i reckon if he trained all those years he would be in the top10 fastest people in the world! [/b]
we cud
<

....but we love rugby!

if the olympics wud have an option to sprint with the ball in your hand....we mite go
<

some fast rugby players in fiji could make it to the top....but yaqonna(kava) gets in the way...this problem is also with tonga and samoa(i think)...remember vidiri?

look at him now his got liver problems...most of the "rugby" money that could improve our players are now going towards his operations!!!!
<
<

pretty stupid!

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 3 2005, 08:09 PM
....but we love rugby!

if the olympics wud have an option to sprint with the ball in your hand....we mite go
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
...yeah good call...

im white and i can do 10.8! not just polys are quick, im a 1/4 maori does that count as a poly?

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 3 2005, 08:15 PM
im white and i can do 10.8! not just polys are quick, im a 1/4 maori does that count as a poly?
for real...dam...thats really good do u play footy?

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 3 2005, 08:26 PM
yep play on the wing for saint kents, im 16
st.kents eh...where did you guys come last year?...i went mags last year...ya know the name
<
...we lost to auckland in the final....

did you make first15?......how u gonna go this year?

duno there are sum boys my age,our 1st 5 95 kilos auckland under 17, centre under 17 rep 100 kilos, prop 115 kilos and we are pretty young 16,17yers old. i know 1 or 2 next big things i kid u not

mags, yep theyr gud as, do u know angus keane hes a mate of mine, we will do alrite this year u?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 28 2005, 05:41 PM
whoever lives in australia what channel cud i watch this match?

by any chance wud it be on channel 7?
It's live on Foxsports and replayed on Sunday afternoon. If it was being played down here it would probably be shown on 7.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 3 2005, 08:34 PM
duno there are sum boys my age,our 1st 5 95 kilos auckland under 17, centre under 17 rep 100 kilos, prop 115 kilos and we are pretty young 16,17yers old. i know 1 or 2 next big things i kid u not

mags, yep theyr gud as, do u know angus keane hes a mate of mine, we will do alrite this year u?
angus yeah i know him...hes a halfback for the second15 lastyear...his dads the groundskeeper willy
<
<
<
...we had a player of the future fly thru our school last year..david smith ring a bell???...hes a winger...his goal is auckland blues and ultimately the abs...like everyone else
<

we will do good..but i think tamaki will take it out....have you seen these guys???...they are freakin science experiments gone wrong....freakin huge monkeys and they were pretty much toddlers(15-16year olds) last year...our team manager was saying they are the biggest threat for this season...Good luck
<

yeh bro
we played tamaki in 1b, game plan is to let them get tired aye. david smith iv herd of him maybe, but the grammar first 5 danny bowdon, he playd national 7s this year and is now in northland playin npc this year i think. i was reading your year book in the library, did u you play 1st 15?

Mr Shaw,
Sounds like you've got Jonah Lomu clones coming out of your school. Stick at it mate, you're young, and seems you've got a lot of natural speed .... to have that and play first 5 is pretty special. Keep at it ... size don't matter, tackle low ... and play with heart.
<

Originally posted by samoan stallion@Mar 3 2005, 08:53 PM
Mr Shaw,
Sounds like you've got Jonah Lomu clones coming out of your school. Stick at it mate, you're young, and seems you've got a lot of natural speed .... to have that and play first 5 is pretty special. Keep at it ... size don't matter, tackle low ... and play with heart.
<
sounds like veteran whos been thru the skool boy wars
<
...good on ya for the positive input
<

im in the yearbook but outta the 1500 students try an find me
<

i was deemd to unfit for the first...so stuck to my club rugby league
<

anyways got to touch the ball a whole lot more
<

yeah, our school has made the mistake of refusing to take imports wats mags's policy on this we all know wat grammers is
<

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Mar 3 2005, 09:01 PM
yeah, our school has made the mistake of refusing to take imports wats mags's policy on this we all know wat grammers is
<
i think its only like 4immigrants..oopps..i meant overstayers..ooppps i meant imports....but look at our championship soccer team
<
<
<

my 100metre time dont laugh....when i was 6thform for p.e we had to run the 100metre on the no.1 field with all the p.e girls watching...i ran as best i could
13.4 seconds
<
<
....at the time i weighed in at 117kgs...i now way 113kgs
<
hmmmm.....that gives me an idea

Latest posts