• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

fastest player in the game

nah he wont cut it with the fastest in rugby but his agility is by far the best in world rugby...in the open and in tight situations..just not a solid 15aside player...he should play rugby league....hes got moves alright...ankle breaking ones...

Youve got to be joking. O'driscoll he is know where near the likes of Aii for agility.
Hell, I think O'driscolls around average for agility.

Originally posted by richllew@Feb 24 2005, 10:14 AM
Who says Black people are stronger?

The strongest guy in the world is white
Mark Henry you mean?

Mark_Henry_-_Mark_Henry_01.jpg

not 2 b racist or nething but if u look at guys da same size who are both african american and white i think most the time the african american will be more athletic and stronger....american sports proves it all.The nfl nba are dominated by african americans.

Rugby is more evned out but the guys with the most pace and that x factor ability are polynesians and africans.

Oh yea for you kiwis Christian Cullens family tree does not have maori in it they were mistaken n he doesnt have samoan in him either he has TONGAN blood in him Just thought id let you know for those of you who dont

Hmm I don't know if blacks on average are stronger... faster could be true tho.

They have slighter higher amounts of fast twitch fibres I'm lead to believe.

But the again, look at the likes of John Kirwin, Jeff Wilson, and the fastest man in New Zealand, Donaldson (Chris is it?) - all white.

I forget his name, but he is on the Bunnings Warehouse ad (or is it Placemakers), the strongest guy in NZ, and he is also white.

Jamie Gough

Originally posted by jgough@Feb 26 2005, 10:08 AM
I forget his name, but he is on the Bunnings Warehouse ad (or is it Placemakers), the strongest guy in NZ, and he is also white.

Jamie Gough
hes half maori...his son plays for the richmond rovers club in central auckland

sorry mate

The Chiropractor
<

sosese anesi is apparently the fastest man in NZ rugby... i doubt Rugby 2005 will rate him up there tho...

u will be able 2 edit the players stats but thats entirely up to you....hes quick but...threw down a good try and smoked the fullback for nsw last nite

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 24 2005, 09:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 24 2005, 09:51 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Springbokfan
@Feb 24 2005, 12:15 AM
All of u who think Bobo is the fastest in the world .......

Check this clip .. He out sprints Percy Montgomery and Geo Cronje for a try under the sticks.

http://www.sarugby.net/videogalleries.asp?...nent&ClipID=354

REAL PACE PAPPA
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

That was impressive. I thought he was gonna catch on fire. [/b]
if only u couldve seen the whole match..where he botched the try earlier but cutting that 40metres in 2-3 seconds..its AMAZING...but the ******** doesnt have enough commonsense to dive for the tryline...he also smoked montgomery again and also pulsa on the angle....

damn..him and caucau on the wings on the southern hemisphere team for the tsunami benefit match is worth the price admission alone
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Feb 26 2005, 05:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Feb 26 2005, 05:29 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 24 2005, 09:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Springbokfan
@Feb 24 2005, 12:15 AM
All of u who think Bobo is the fastest in the world .......

Check this clip .. He out sprints Percy Montgomery and Geo Cronje for a try under the sticks.

http://www.sarugby.net/videogalleries.asp?...nent&ClipID=354

REAL PACE PAPPA

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

That was impressive. I thought he was gonna catch on fire.
if only u couldve seen the whole match..where he botched the try earlier but cutting that 40metres in 2-3 seconds..its AMAZING...but the ******** doesnt have enough commonsense to dive for the tryline...he also smoked montgomery again and also pulsa on the angle....

damn..him and caucau on the wings on the southern hemisphere team for the tsunami benefit match is worth the price admission alone
<
[/b]
is it downloadable ?? or does ne1 have it on their comp that they can send me ?? becoz i got a slooooow as 56k, and it viewing it on the site isnt very gud. thanx

yea i wanna download it aswell!

wen i saw that i said 16 swearwords!

*sigh*..........im so proud to be a fijian

lol

lol when i use to go down to fiji damn playing 7s on the wet sand on the beautiful beaches.Thats how you guys get so good just like in tonga and samoa we dont have the clubs like nz andaussie do but we play for fun all day long.

I miss those days iving in tonga taking trips to fiji samoa and new zealand just playing rugby all day grab something to eat maby and get right back at it.

You fijians have the speed Tongans have the big hits And samoa have a combination of both i guess.Anyone remember lome fa'atau burning rokocoko.

yea bro i kno wut u mean by playin all day... after the pigs hav been fed, and the plantation has been tended to tho...

yeah on the way to the field call all the boys from the villages for a good 4 hr rugby match
<

Latest posts