Favorite International player

Discussion in 'General Rugby Union' started by Dartfordian, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Yeah sorry i was really grumpy last night and took it out on you sorry [​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. woodie

woodie Guest

The players I most enjoy watching;

Jason Robonson, Brian O'Driscoll, Michalak, Dan Carter & Shane Williams

4. Wally

Wally Guest

There's a difference between who you like watching and you your favourites are.

5. Badboy

Badboy Guest

Italy=Mauro Bergamasco
    Int'national=Wilkinson,Mortlock,Spencer,Howlett and Rococoko

6. Well not really. Surely if you enjoy watching a player then he must be one of your favourite internationals...........

7. neh

neh Guest

explain!

8. Badboy

Badboy Guest

[​IMG] ?

9. kaftka

kaftka Guest

[​IMG] Like, who looks best in undies or something? I'll stick with the playing part thanks. [​IMG]

10. Wally

Wally Guest

*Edit: There's a difference between who you like watching and who your favourites are.

Because Wilko said he liked watching such and such.

11. Wally

Wally Guest

Well I enjoy watching Rupeni and guys like that but I don't particularly like him. I like Wendell but I don't particularly enjoy watching him. I guess in most cases you're right but not all the time.

12. neh

neh Guest

ohh hu keeps deleting my posts,.......sno sno sno

13. Wally

Wally Guest

Obviously a moderator with a bit of sense. Lets just stay on topic from now on.

14. id say tuquiri too, he looks weird with his head shaved in those pics

15. oh yes that fat guy that ran around tuquri and sailor in the super12 in 2002 and every OTHER australian back...haha tuquri your best winger got smoked by a fat guy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .....farkin wallabie wannabes

16. neh

neh Guest

i like the way u post mate [​IMG]

17. DonBilly

DonBilly Guest

<--- This guy is my favourite Rugby player

18. When Carlos Spencer is good he's very good, but when it goes wrong for him he can have a shocker. Exciting to watch though, either way.

19. shiznit

shiznit Guest

from NZ id have to say Richie McCaw because as a flanker he's just a joy to watch.
    Internationally id have to say Matt Getau. hes got a huge future IMO.

20. Wally

Wally Guest

He could run around anyone when he actually played. He's a good finisher but he doesn't have much all round skill like Lote. Didn't you see Latham chase him down this year against the Reds? I was embarrassed for him. Farking islander nobodies.

21. neh

neh Guest

lol did u see that game he was playing for northland when some lock chased him down from bout twenty metres

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!