• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite International player

Originally posted by Wally+Oct 31 2004, 01:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Oct 31 2004, 01:13 PM)</div>
Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan@Oct 31 2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Wally@Oct 30 2004, 06:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Oct 29 2004, 09:21 AM
rupeni caucaunibuca......the most exciting player in the world
<

He's a fat, uncommited c***. When was the last time you saw him play?

Who cares if he is or he isnt its his choice for fav player so stop calling ime names just because you dont agree with his choice
1) I never said I didn't agree with his choice 2) I'm allowed to have my own opinion bro. [/b]
Yeah sorry i was really grumpy last night and took it out on you sorry
<

The players I most enjoy watching;

Jason Robonson, Brian O'Driscoll, Michalak, Dan Carter & Shane Williams

Italy=Mauro Bergamasco
Int'national=Wilkinson,Mortlock,Spencer,Howlett and Rococoko

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 19 2004, 10:33 PM
There's a difference between who you like watching and you your favourites are.
Well not really. Surely if you enjoy watching a player then he must be one of your favourite internationals...........

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 20 2004, 10:33 AM
<
Like, who looks best in undies or something? I'll stick with the playing part thanks.
<

*Edit: There's a difference between who you like watching and who your favourites are.

Because Wilko said he liked watching such and such.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Nov 20 2004, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Nov 20 2004, 08:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 19 2004, 10:33 PM
Well not really. Surely if you enjoy watching a player then he must be one of your favourite internationals........... [/b]
Well I enjoy watching Rupeni and guys like that but I don't particularly like him. I like Wendell but I don't particularly enjoy watching him. I guess in most cases you're right but not all the time.

Originally posted by Wally+Oct 30 2004, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Oct 30 2004, 05:48 PM)</div>
<
He's a fat, uncommited c***. When was the last time you saw him play? [/b]
oh yes that fat guy that ran around tuquri and sailor in the super12 in 2002 and every OTHER australian back...haha tuquri your best winger got smoked by a fat guy
<
<
<
.....farkin wallabie wannabes

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Nov 25 2004, 10:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Nov 25 2004, 10:30 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Oct 30 2004, 05:48 PM
<

oh yes that fat guy that ran around tuquri and sailor in the super12 in 2002 and every OTHER australian back...haha tuquri your best winger got smoked by a fat guy
<
<
<
.....farkin wallabie wannabes [/b]
i like the way u post mate
<

Originally posted by DonBilly@Nov 25 2004, 09:41 AM
<--- This guy is my favourite Rugby player
When Carlos Spencer is good he's very good, but when it goes wrong for him he can have a shocker. Exciting to watch though, either way.

from NZ id have to say Richie McCaw because as a flanker he's just a joy to watch.
Internationally id have to say Matt Getau. hes got a huge future IMO.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Nov 25 2004, 10:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Nov 25 2004, 10:30 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Oct 30 2004, 05:48 PM
<

<
<
<
.....farkin wallabie wannabes [/b]
He could run around anyone when he actually played. He's a good finisher but he doesn't have much all round skill like Lote. Didn't you see Latham chase him down this year against the Reds? I was embarrassed for him. Farking islander nobodies.

lol did u see that game he was playing for northland when some lock chased him down from bout twenty metres

Latest posts